Tottenham Hotspur Vs Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not a feet man you are on the safe side ;)

I’m relieved

oh my god omg GIF by CBC

Just sat through my 3rd viewing of the game.
Still making me grin.

Thanks Spurs!

I genuinely can't work out what team he supports... (I'm assuming ArseAnal?) His 'Murrican accent doesn't give too many clues.... Unless he gets irony (which most Americans don't) so that doesn't help ...

But either way, it's funny!
If that's an American accent, it's a fake one. You won't find any American pronouncing the word schedule like sheh-jool.

For me, the first game I can clearly remember was the 4-4 draw, Bentley from 40 yards out, coming back from 3-1 down. One of (the?) first games with Harry Redknapp. That’s when I was minted as a fan.

Not many days as special than that one in my mind in the last 14 years although a few come close, such as yesterday. if it all plays out in the end and we are back in UCL in the fall, the memory of this one will live for a long time.

Last edited:
Not a dry eye in the house! Ryley Keyes - what a superstar! Love his celebration :)

I loved how many fans gave him a good cheer.

Hits close to home with my youngest brother born not breathing (no oxygen for 9 minutes) and living with luckily only minor cerebral palsy as a result.
Took him to his first North London Derby on the day of his 10th birthday. We lost 5-4, Naybet scored, and he was SO happy to see Spurs score 4 goals in person even though we lost!

We still talk about it and will remember it forever, as I'm sure Ryley will bagging a pen against Jennings. Really lovely.

Well played Ryley!

I loved how many fans gave him a good cheer.

Hits close to home with my youngest brother born not breathing (no oxygen for 9 minutes) and living with luckily only minor cerebral palsy as a result.
Took him to his first North London Derby on the day of his 10th birthday. We lost 5-4, Naybet scored, and he was SO happy to see Spurs score 4 goals in person even though we lost!

We still talk about it and will remember it forever, as I'm sure Ryley will bagging a pen against Jennings. Really lovely.

Well played Ryley!
That's a beautiful story. Your brother is very lucky to have you to share stuff :)

The atmosphere last night came across so well. I hope that can continue especially with smoke flares etc. not over the top but make it a fortress where teams are intimidated. I know the likes of Bournemouth at home won’t be the same but the top games and European nights, would be great
To get a really good idea of the decibel level, listen to the 5 Live radio commentary - the sound is fucking immense. I’ve never heard anything like it! Certainly not in the English game.

For the life of me, I do not get anyone that buys a ticket to an away game and then sits with the opposition home supporters.

You can’t celebrate a win or you’ll get your head kicked in. And you have to sit there if you lose and watch your rivals have a party.

So weird.

I did that once to see us play against man utd away.

It was the game that Gomes put the ball down thinking we had a free kick or something, and that sneaky cunt Nani nicked it and scored.

Had to endure those filthy red maggots singing ‘we’re man utd we do what we want’…I made a hasty exit because by Christ did I want to swing at the fucks. I would’ve got murdered. Was in the Stretford 😂

I won’t be doing that again. Ever

Back
Top Bottom