Tottenham Hotspur Vs Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sky Sports Scores app has the original write up in advance of when this should have been played. Son, Romero, Dier, Regi all out, with a case of COVID and Bergwijn not really fit. Tanguy issues around the squad too.

They really should have taken the risk to play then instead of crying off like a bunch of pussies.

We're gonna smash them!!
Maybe WE dodged the bullet after all!!

Thursday is gonna be intense.. yes, 4th place still shoulda been in our own hands...
But we need to win at any cost... whatever the permutations are after that...

Of course we will need to win all 3, and hope beyond hope that a different Newcastle turn up at home against them next weekend... and that Everton still aren't mathematically safe by the final day...

That's alot of hope!!

But THAT'S what pissing away 4 points in consecutive games against Brighton & Brentford (whilst those cunts picked up the most UNLIKELY 9 out of 9 points in the same week) does to you...

Oh and we don't just need to win on Thurs.

We need to win while being proper dickheads. Make it niggly. Wind up Xhaka with jokes about his mam. Meg them a few times to get them lashing out in frustration. Little kicks and hits that leave them tender for the rest of the season. Make comments to Saka about how he let down a nation.

Points wise it might not be in our hands but we can really leave a mark on them going into their last couple games.

:tobyarm:

Ladies and gentlemen, this is it, this is the one.
I’ve been to many NLD’s but I cannot remember too many more important than this one..

The pressure is massive but I feel our players are more hardened than in previous years. This Woolwich side is a team full of Fairies. I have never seen a team scream so much or roll around and try to cheat the ref. They will not enjoy the atmosphere.

We can do this and we the fans will be the 12th man..
They have cried about having to run the gauntlet up seven sisters road but that was nothing, you wait until Thursday..

BE PREPARED FOR HELL WOOLWICH, BE PREPARED FOR HELL.

your famous - tfc being quoted . 8;54 pm. )) page 5.

2 minutes on there. No passion, No hate, No…. No nothing really.

they need to change their colours to fucking beige. Honestly, their lack of spite.
honestly think NuttyNaylor and Cretinus and some others would have a breakdown listening to their soul less dross.

bernd lucke thank you GIF by Heute-Show

i think this cunt is in Mania and is considered a psycho.

it ain’t funny, he’s their top boy.

I wish it was Friday!
I’m so glad it’s not Friday. I’d be on a plane back home.
As childish as it is, I saw an unattended Woolwich towel draped over a sun lounger on the beach right close to the waters edge. . Last seen floating off out into the Atlantic. 🤷‍♂️
Got my spot booked in the bar for 7pm Thursday night.
Many pints will be helped alomg their way for this one.

Please please please please please ..anyone going to the game make it as hostile ,intimidating and vile expierience for them cunts as possible of the pitch from the moment they step up the steps of seven sisters all the way up the high road ...
They havnt been here for 5 years with a crowd...make sure the cunts are crying about the savagery handed out to them.
I shall be doing my bit..any goon cunt near the hospital telly will get it ...fucking scum...if the hospital aint/wont show it i'll get a wheelchair to the pub up the road .
61 yrs ive been on this planet and the hate for them cunts just seems to grow...i still cant figure what makes any cunt follow them.

Which pub?
Granby or Corey's Mill.

Sky Sports Scores app has the original write up in advance of when this should have been played. Son, Romero, Dier, Regi all out, with a case of COVID and Bergwijn not really fit. Tanguy issues around the squad too.

They really should have taken the risk to play then instead of crying off like a bunch of pussies.

We're gonna smash them!!
plus no Bentancur and Kulusevski.

This is not the game for the weak minded or cowards, and there is no club full of pussies more than Woolwich. Their players are a bunch of fairies who scream every time they are touched and their fans cry when not given enough protection whilst walking to the ground.
They are beyond embarrassing on social media, I have never seen a club with so many wanky fans who get so excited about silly gifs. some of the crap you see must be from young girls, surely no grown man would find that behaviour acceptable?
Look how their players crumbled when the pressure was on in the World Cup. Thursday will be the same and whilst they are all acting big and brave on the internet, come Thursday you will see them cowering and crying for protection, their players will be rolling around and shrieking in an attempt to get players sent off or cheap free kicks, the ref will fall for their theatrics and I expect them to get a pen but they will not be able to handle the intimidation and I’m expecting a comfortable win.

Their last 4 results have been won through luck more than anything.

Chelsea rolled over, they never concede those sort of goals, and have been on a shit run.
Man Utd are garbage.
West Ham had injuries galore and in between a semi final
Leeds imploded and gifted them a goal.

Will be on my tod for this one as mate couldn't get a ticket so if anyone can point me in the direction of a pre-game drinking spot with TFC members to help calm the nerves it would be good to meet some of you. COYFS

Last edited:
Please smash them. I'm sick of seeing Ramsdale grinning like he's just won the lottery. He's a time wasting fucker too, as soon as they go in front he's trying to burn the clock

Back
Top Bottom