Tottenham Hotspur Vs Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just home finally. Interesting overhearing some Woolwich fans on my train, they werent moaning like Arteta at all, just raving about how good Son is.

Anyway, that's as good a birthday as I could have hoped for.

I've said it before, my semi-like for Walcott is my guilty secret, mostly because he speaks really well. He's been magnanimous tonight, I like his jacket-jersey combo too, easily the best dressed in the studio, though it's a pretty low bar

Jamie will scratch your eyes out for that!

Robbie probably wouldn’t give a fuck tbf

Back home, in bed and my ears are still ringing… that’s how loud it was. Some really funny songs. Learnt a few more tonight. Some bloke in front of me sneaked a couple of pints in. Good work all round I say. Very different crowd to a normal weekend. Felt much more hardcore, few kids. Just lots of half cut people screaming their heads off. Great stuff. Thank fuck I have the st for next season

Arse mania...

Holding has had a hair transplant, does that effect his mind

"he thought he was a big man against mane a few seasons back. arrogant cock that cannot back it up. loses his cool and sly ****ers like son have him on toast. needs to **** off back to galatasaray for a top up of hair treatment and stay there.c

Back home, in bed and my ears are still ringing… that’s how loud it was. Some really funny songs. Learnt a few more tonight. Some bloke in front of me sneaked a couple of pints in. Good work all round I say. Very different crowd to a normal weekend. Felt much more hardcore, few kids. Just lots of half cut people screaming their heads off. Great stuff. Thank fuck I have the st for next season

Lucky you mate

Enjoy 😉

Artwata being what we thought he would be in defeat...
An ungracious, sore loser cunt...

Normal service is resumed!

Will soon be back setting out the training cones with Pep

Right where the ungracious little rat belongs

Back
Top Bottom