Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:sonhmm: did you see who scored for them? And the Japanese international.
Those are exceptions that prove the rule.

This is the norm.

shape%2Fcover%2Fsport%2FReal-Madrid-v-Manchester-City---Womens-Champions-L-b8e943434853068a044c59b70507bed7.jpg

Having said it was a positive performance, I think that is 6 defeats on the bounce in the league now ... a couple of wins are needed to be 100 per cent safe from relegation.
Gone backwards from last season, the Japanese girl on loan from Woolwich looks like a good player.

She was our worst player by a mile, I don't think she completed a pass ... which isn't great for a central midfielder.

The girls fought hard, Bethany England and Ashleigh Neville were great. Felt sorry for Bartrip, one of our best performers with the OG. We are not too far off being a good side, left side of the defence is a problem and Father Time has caught up with Spence.
I simply don't have the time to watch any women's football (I need a rest from the almost 24/7 men's game) so I have practically zero knowledge of the game other than the headlines (don't read beyond them). But I did catch the highlights this morning - very short indeed so will not make any particular judgement from it other than, whoever was playing left back or left mid for us is a truly awful player.

Back
Top Bottom