Tottenham v Dinamo Zagreb. 11th Thursday. 1st leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Feels like a bigger difference between 2-0 & 3-0 rather than just one goal. Three would’ve demoralised them and allowed us to play a slightly weaker team. Oh well.

Thoughts:

Kane ran the game
N’Dombele ran rings around them
They couldn’t not foul us, such was our superior speed.
referee was out of his depth

Oh and whisper it...Davies had a really good game

Dier starting

giphy.gif

Easy opponent, although that doesn't mean we should think it is an easy game that we can sleepwalk through, but no need for the big boys to play, outside of Lloris because Hart could easily lose this game all on his own even though they are terrible.

Lloris
Doherty-Tanganga-Dier-Davies
Sissoko-Winks
Bergwijn-Dele-Lamela
Vinicius
Should be enough to get us a 3/4-1 win and another easy game in the 2nd leg.

You are clueless, aren't you?

I had a dream about this game last night.
Wanting to field the strongest team possible for the NLD José gave the first team a rest. Instead he sent out a team of TFC'ers to get the job done.
We went in at half time two-nil up thanks to goals from SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs and Dr Rocktopus Dr Rocktopus with the assists being provided by myself and cretinousgoat cretinousgoat .
Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman was in goal, but was able to sit with a G&T and enjoy the game, the CB pairing of TimothéeAtouba TimothéeAtouba and stevee stevee doing a fantastic job of making sure she wasn't troubled.
I don't know how the match finished though, I woke up at that point so didn't see the second half.

:tobyarm:
Think you might want to spend less time in this forum if you’re beginning to dream about it...

Back
Top Bottom