Tottenham v Dinamo Zagreb. 11th Thursday. 1st leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Feels like a bigger difference between 2-0 & 3-0 rather than just one goal. Three would’ve demoralised them and allowed us to play a slightly weaker team. Oh well.

Thoughts:

Kane ran the game
N’Dombele ran rings around them
They couldn’t not foul us, such was our superior speed.
referee was out of his depth

Oh and whisper it...Davies had a really good game

Hope we go out there and smash them next week. Horrible team, only happy shirt pulling and kicking our players.

Ref was useless missing the obvious penalty and not getting a grip on their so called players earlier in the match.

The ref was gash.

They kicked us to fucking pieces all night long and somehow only ended up with 3 yellows same as us.

Hope Jose wades in about it later in his presser as something needs to be said.

Good performance though, will hopefully be more next week as they will have to come out and try and offer something offensive rather than turtling up and kicking lumps.

Thought Lamela had a good game and was class apart for 60 minutes. Ran out of steam. Ndombele annoys me though. So talented but seems a bit of whinger. Not worth 200k a week. Has so much in locker that player.

Stood on his foot studs first, then dragged him down lol

Let me do it to you mate whilst you basically wear a sock with studs on and see how much it hurts
No he did not stamp on his foot. That came in a later challenge. You lot are somewhat confused.
Anyway, in all my years of playing football I never once stood on someone's foot and no one ever stood on my feet. Foot stamping is part of modern football I know not why.

Game after the away leg is Aston Villa. Not sure if Grealish will be available but we could go fairly strong.
If we score away they need to score 4 goals.
You would have to be confident we will progress.

I enjoyed that game and thought we were really good, but I'm still so flabbergasted that the pen on Ndombele wasn't given that it has soured my experience. No fucking clue how some of these 'refs' are stealing a living, seems like you could put a chimp at the controls and get the same results.

Could have been more but 2-0 should be enough. I fancy us to score at least one in the away leg. Onto the NLD now, let's keep up this momentum!

Back
Top Bottom