Tottenham v Everton - Sunday September 13, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am excited for the start of the season. But - nowhere near the level I would normally be.

Maybe if it was the scum up first it would be different. But with the current situation and the “meh” opponent I’m struggling a little.

Hard to predict a score without knowing which line-up we will use as a few changes could make a huge difference, especially with GLC out.

If we go with what I expect Jose to do:

Lloris, Doherty, Dier, Toby, Davies, Winks, PEH, Son, Alli, Moura, Kane

I predict we lose 2-0

If we take swap out Dier for Sanchez- 0-0

If we swap Winks for Ndombele add a goal for us

If we go with our best line-up:

Lloris, Doherty, Toby, Sanchez, Davies (no way Jose takes him out). PEH, Ndombele, Son, Alli (lack of any other option), Bergwijn, Kane

I predict 2-0 for us.

Everyone going for Winks and PEH to start? Personally i'm going with PEH and Sissoko.

What would be interesting to see is:

Hugo
Doherty Toby Sanchez Davies
PEH Tanguy
Bergwijn Dele Son
Kane

Absolutely fuck all chance of that team starting though.
:mourwhat:

Everyone going for Winks and PEH to start? Personally i'm going with PEH and Sissoko.

I know Jose loves negative football but with GLC out I can't imagine even he can leave Winks and Ndombele and play Sissoko in the MF.

Might as well drop the front 4, replace them with CCV, Foyth, Aurier and Sanchez and just play a 9-2 if that is the plan.

I know Jose loves negative football but with GLC out I can't imagine even he can leave Winks and Ndombele and play Sissoko in the MF.

Might as well drop the front 4, replace them with CCV, Foyth, Aurier and Sanchez and just play a 9-2 if that is the plan.
No chance we score 9 with 8 defenders on the pitch, might concede 2 though.

Back
Top Bottom