Tottenham v Everton - Sunday September 13, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are you really that mental, happy I am fucking livid watching this bullshit. But if you think that after this display that we should just accept it and be happy then you are one of the ones who have said nothing and just allowed this to happen....levy is a parasite, mourinho in my opinion is past it and this club has been going backwards for nearly three seasons now..
Nige...try being calm and polite and not so reactionary. You're clearly intelligent and have a lot of points to make but it gets lost in the sweaty hyperbolic outbursts.

Genuine question for fans.

Will we ever experience another high like Moura's winner in Amsterdam?

I'm 24 and I'm fairly certain that I won't experience one for the remainder of my life. I expect to live until I'm 95.

Back
Top Bottom