Tottenham v Everton - Sunday September 13, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did you really think Spurs were gonna be any better this season? Incidentally I refuse to watch them for several reasons. Problem there is Mourinho and outdated football. Same old spurs same old team nothing different. No ambition. I didn't need to watch it to realise nothing will change. I gave up on them as soon as Mourinho was appointed. Never watched a game since pandemic kicked in. I've missed nothing. Non League football for me.

Yeh, right.... You've got Liverpool. :dembelefingers:

Just arrived home. Lost my company mobile earlier at the supermarket checkout of all places. I have a message on my lock screen that gives my E-mail address and luckily when I switched on the PC at home some kind guy had left me his details so I could get in touch. We met up and agreed on an exchange rate of two pints :thumbup:. Nice to know there's still some good guys out there. Cheers Simon !
#grinder

Eh0FnoxXcAMoDxc
Sure they stole 5 yards but imagine excusing 90 minutes of dog shit performance because of this.... And Dier should have cleared it regardless.

Mou clutching at straws.

That’s exactly how Man Utd fans said it was when Mourinho was in charge. :/
maybe they had a better squad and that was enough to get some silverware. I don't see this lot doing anything. it seems GLC is the only player who adds a bit of spark to the midfield

and Dele...oh Dele lad. If you were a stock you value plummeted 80% in 2 years. After 2017 I thought you'd be a player Real Madrid would pay 200m for in the future, now it looks like you're the player Newcastle will pay 20m for next season

Brighton is still quite the marker TBF.

I don’t mind us losing providing we put up a fight and show effort commitment and a bit of pride but today was an embarrassment and it mirrored how I felt after Brighton, Norwich and Colchester
The fucking lot of them including Jose should hang their heads in shame and donate their match fees to a local charity!!
Cunts

We were 3 points off 6th when he started, we were 6th when he ended. We got extremely lucky to be able to get all our guys back after the break and came out and were pathetic offensively after the break with a fully healthy squad and all our attackers available to us.

We're 3 points off top right now..... :)

Come end of the season position is what matters.

maybe they had a better squad and that was enough to get some silverware. I don't see this lot doing anything. it seems GLC is the only player who adds a bit of spark to the midfield

and Dele...oh Dele lad. If you were a stock you value plummeted 80% in 2 years. After 2017 I thought you'd be a player Real Madrid would pay 200m for in the future, now it looks like you're the player Newcastle will pay 20m for next season

Bruce wouldn’t touch him

Now how about Moyes??

I just think Jose got the lineup wrong today. We need Sanchez instead of Dier and Stevie B instead of Moura. Probably Tanguy for Winks as well
Sanchez and who? Alderwiereld was way worse than Dier today and was responsible for the goal. We can't have defenders that can't jump or run. Doesn't matter how good they are at hoofball.

I don’t mind us losing providing we put up a fight and show effort commitment and a bit of pride but today was an embarrassment and it mirrored how I felt after Brighton, Norwich and Colchester
The fucking lot of them including Jose should hang their heads in shame and donate their match fees to a local charity!!
Cunts
Agree, there was just no positive response at all after they scored. No reaction of anger and determination to put things right just a passive acceptance like a bunch of whipped puppies. If that's how much spirit and drive really exists within this squad once a goal is conceded then we have major issues.

Back
Top Bottom