Tottenham v Man.City 29/10/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The cancer is a chairman who spent hundreds of thousands of pounds and a court case attempting to move the club to East London. A chairman who has spent less on players (net) than almost any other club in the premiership, and is the first chairman in premiership history not to purchase a single player in the summer window. A chairman of a massive club that has only won one league cup in his seventeen years in the job. A chairman who has taken 17 years to actually build a new stadium, and because he refused to enter into a fixed priced deal has cost the club millions of pounds. A chairman who employed Santini, Ramos, and AVB. Never mind though, because you think he is great, and I suppose that's all that matters
Erm.....can I ask do you support Tottenham Hotspur football club?

What the line-up will look tomorrow, then the line-up vs West Ham will look totally the opposite because its two days apart the games.

Think Lamela, Lucas, Eriksen will start on Monday

KWP, Foyth, Wanyama, Sissoko, Alli, Son, Llorente will start on Wednesday and still looks very nice.

Winks and Llorente to start and benching Dembele, Lucas and Son.....

Winks and Dier played really well against Spain for England. Man City play a similar style to Spain so why not?

We've got another game 2 days later, I'll be surprised if poch doesn't rotate someone.

Yes there is a case for playing either lucas or son, but against Barcelona they did fuck all helping the full backs and we paid for it.

Ready for tomorrow bros , dealt with local Mongosse problems and will hit local dive bar midday to grab game .
Must play faster in possession to rattle their backline .We are capable of blasting those critters up the Klondike if Poch gets it right .
Dudes this will be our statement and we could show our clever policy of keeping/not buying anyone , retaining cohesion will merit success .
COYS

Winks and Dier played really well against Spain for England. Man City play a similar style to Spain so why not?

We've got another game 2 days later, I'll be surprised if poch doesn't rotate someone.

Yes there is a case for playing either lucas or son, but against Barcelona they did fuck all helping the full backs and we paid for it.
Spain destroyed us in midfield but their attackers failed. Mancitys attackers are much better. But yes, there has to be some rotation with games in quick succession.

So, the resident Bangkok pervert now decides he has the authority to make judgement on who is worthy of being a Spurs supporter!

SpecificDopeyAcornwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif

Where’s the threepenny bit?

Feeling old as I post this

:walkercry:

Sissoko is better away from home where the onus is not on us.

We need 2 defensive midfielders, plus Winks and then 2 plus Kane up top.

1-4-2-Winks-2+Kane.

Could we go Kane with Lamela and Eriksen either side or has Moura got to play?

Now that Kane has regained his scoring boots somewhat he has to play but a 3 with Moura up top just ahead of Lamela and Eriksen would have been interesting.

Son not yet in form so easy to bench at present.

Dier, Dembele and Winks for me as the protection and holders.

Eriksen, Lamela and Kane with the task of finding the net.

And set-pieces. We are so poor defending them and yet we really should be more potent with them as a tool.

It's always wrong to say we have nothing to lose because a loss at home often has an enduring effect I feel but we have enough if we turn up to give these oil rich pr!cks a proper game.

Could we go Kane with Lamela and Eriksen either side or has Moura got to play?

Now that Kane has regained his scoring boots somewhat he has to play but a 3 with Moura up top just ahead of Lamela and Eriksen would have been interesting.

Son not yet in form so easy to bench at present.

Dier, Dembele and Winks for me as the protection and holders.

Eriksen, Lamela and Kane with the task of finding the net.

And set-pieces. We are so poor defending them and yet we really should be more potent with them as a tool.

It's always wrong to say we have nothing to lose because a loss at home often has an enduring effect I feel but we have enough if we turn up to give these oil rich pr!cks a proper game.
The mobility and speed of the city team will kill us, with Dier and Dembele in the midfield, they will carve us up, even with the pitch in the state it will be in.

Back
Top Bottom