Tottenham v Man.City 29/10/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hoping for a good showing tonight - anyone going please remember we can make a massive difference in the amount of positive energy out there on the pitch - sing your hearts out and lift the players and it really does give an extra few percent.

We can do this but it will need massive support and a few things to go our way!

Based on the lads' current form, im not expecting a win tonight. Its our best start to a season points wise but still. Obviously hoping we come out and turn on the style like we all know we can but its going to be tough. Lamela has to start.

COYS

So given the pitch I think we should go five at the back launching long balls in to a front five of Kane, Llorente, Janssen, Dele and Dier.

All we can do tonight is be commited and determined. Try and play when we have the ball but most importantly concentrate and work hard off it. If they rip us apart then I want there to be no excuses other than them simply being better than us

All we can do tonight is be commited and determined. Try and play when we have the ball but most importantly concentrate and work hard off it. If they rip us apart then I want there to be no excuses other than them simply being better than us
I remember they outplayed us in the 2:2 draw few seasons back but we still snatched a point - anything is possible if we stay disciplined and avoid brain farts at the back which have cost us dearly lately

Serious question - is there really such a big market for NFL games in the UK in order to justify bringing that shit-show over?

There is as NFL seems to have found a hipster audience in UK like it did in the mid 90s again, the Dier and Kane types. When we have a side in our stadium it’s only 8 regular season home games an NFL so supply still low to sell out each one

Back
Top Bottom