Tottenham v Man.City 29/10/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm more worried about City's passing, that's why.

I'm sure they'd have played on worse pitches.

I don't think the pitch is going to make a difference one bit to their football, despite any excuses they'll give out if they do end up losing.

I know it was mentioned somewhere, so forgive my not remembering, but if the pitch was that bad why couldn’t they have agreed to swap this with the April fixture? Wasn’t this just that City didn’t want to?

I know it was mentioned somewhere, so forgive my not remembering, but if the pitch was that bad why couldn’t they have agreed to swap this with the April fixture? Wasn’t this just that City didn’t want to?

Yeah, basically they said they’d Have too many away games for the title run in

Oh man, I have really good vibes for this.

After the nasty result against PSV, but also the way we played for much of that we looked good, I feel we are going to put in a great performance. They'll want to right the PSV wrongs.

3- 1 Spurs, Kane 2, Walker OG.

I'm worried we'll play a silly high line which Ederson will exploit having Sterling and Sane's speed to work with.
I mean how often has poch actually changed his tactics to cope with other teams? Real Madrid? Don't remember too many other occasions. Having said that, city are adept are tearing through teams that press or sit back so I'm not sure it'll matter too much. They get like 4-5 players in the box when teams sit back. Watch the goals from some of their games against shit teams. Wish we'd do the same, but instead we tend to play around the box with only Harry in there.

Back
Top Bottom