Tottenham v Man.City 29/10/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wtf are you talking about Dele has been out for a month, first game back and you expect him to start on a shit pitch, Eriksen just played 90 mins midweek after just returning from injury, and to add to that those are 2 players you are always calling to be benched anyway you fool. I wonder if I'll see a single mention of Trippier's shit defending costing us the game in any of your posts.

I said if was silly to have Trippier man marking Sterling with no cover.
Tactical.

You seem to be confusing fit players with injured players. Dele and Eriksen are fit.
They should start.

No Carabou and they would have played tonight.
You know that, but you don’t want to in wedge your cock from Pochs throat and lay a bit of blame at the managers door.

Good for you son.

It was nice, but I’m off again. See you in December or something for a scrap.
This is your life man.....lol

Yeah i do agree we played well. But yet again our fuck up costs us in a big game. Theres no evidence of us learning our lesson any time soon.

Need a win on wednesday to brush it under the carpet.

COYS

City parked the bus and started playing for time midway in the second half, had Lamela taken that chance who knows because they lost all momentum.

Sissoko top trumps, just wish he believed in himself more.

Wembley I had enough of you.

The top tier was full of City fans not good.

We turned up but I want more. COYS!!

Said it before on here, Winks needs to start for us at the moment as he just glides past people, looks for 1-2's, totally different to Dier who is pretty one-dimensional (but also still has a role to play in certain games).

Was expecting to get arseraped by them this evening and didnt, we responded well after the (bad) goal to give away. We do seem to be a lot better when we concede early on - makes them actually try and play a bit rather than be ultra conservative. Not sure about Moura left side, always looks more dangerous when coming from the right hand side or centrally to me, odd as hes not left footed. Onwards and upwards, I think theres a few positives to take out of this one and hopefully Poch gets that across to the boys.

Wow...one shot on target all game. Pathetic.. I know some of you are going to say how they have spent half a billion blah blah... I don't give a fuck, they were never bothered by us at all.. as long as we accept being ok with loosing to the so called big teams we will always be loosers who win nothing.. i still laugh to myself in the fact that man city are now this apparent super club......man city whose fans don't like the champions league and some of who say it was more fun in league one... imo no big club has ever been in league one...ever

I sat down with low expectations tonight which I thought were being realised with the early goal. However once we got going, particularly in the second half, I thought we gave them a good game albeit lacking quality in the final third.

Plenty of positives - Sissoko seems to have remembered how to play football (which I never thought I’d see), Alli showed some nice touches after coming on and Winks likewise looked good. With Eriksen back as well we’re getting up to full strength.

If we continue with the improvement shown in the last two games, despite the results, I think we can have another good season.

COYS!

Can't say I'm not disappointed but there were signs of optimism towards the end. I've become accostomed to these bastards having it easy and rolling us over. Winks was very impressive when he came on. Hopefully we can rest up quick for our biggest game of the season.

If Poch really does leave, I want that bald jewish cunt out of this club
Oh go fuck yourself you anti Semitic Cunt!!
What's his hairline got to do with it? :levyeyes:

Of course I'm joking... unlike you, you prick!

True colours shown I'm afraid...
If you're not Spurs, kindly fuck off with your JewJibes... and if, by any remote chance you ARE Spurs, then we don't need your kind supporting our club!

...now time to fuck off with your outdated, unwanted views!

FUCKING IDIOT!

They are such snide cunts.
Fucking total shambles of a ref as usual.
Even the pitch favored City ffs!

Lamela scores that and we might have nabbed 3 points. We gave a decent go of things but we're a bit shy creating chances, against such a tin pot defense we could have done more.

Plenty of positives today though.

Sissoko absolute baller today.
Winksy looking good, as was Dele.
Lamela carried on his good form, and Eriksen is back. We could have crumbled but we didn't and actually played pretty well for spells. Look like we are getting closer to playing better.

Wow...one shot on target all game. Pathetic.. I know some of you are going to say how they have spent half a billion blah blah... I don't give a fuck, they were never bothered by us at all.. as long as we accept being ok with loosing to the so called big teams we will always be loosers who win nothing.. i still laugh to myself in the fact that man city are now this apparent super club......man city whose fans don't like the champions league and some of who say it was more fun in league one... imo no big club has ever been in league one...ever

Lamela should have put us level.
He played great tonight, but that was a horrific miss.

Back
Top Bottom