Tottenham v Man.City 29/10/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I honestly think that we could and should have won tonight. Something in the mindset and mentality of the club is not right. We lack enthusiasm and belief. Last season we bought into Wembley. This season everyone is hating it. The attendance tonight was shocking but predictable. Half of those who were here were neutrals. I’ve never felt more out of place at a Tottenham home game. Popcorn munching tourists. Please God can WHL never turn into this. Wembley is just shit in every way. Sissoko and the returning core were the positives. Lamela’s shocker will have me crying into my Horlicks. Rock n roll. Fuck it all.

My hate for City has grown so much after this game.

Fuck Raheem Sterling, cheatinig little prick. Fuck Mendy and David Silva, yes I said it. Fuckin spainsh bald cunt.

I'm pissed off. Lamela should have scored that. Didn't deserve to lose. Ughhhh

Could see it coming together with the subs tonight. Just Vertonghen to come back in January and we’ll be fine.

Sooner we get out of shitty Wembley the better.
Yes, we miss Vertonghen more than we admit, not just for what he does himself. Toby is only half the player when he is on the left side.

My hate for City has grown so much after this game.

Fuck Raheem Sterling, cheatinig little prick. Fuck Mendy and David Silva, yes I said it. Fuckin spainsh bald cunt.

I'm pissed off. Lamela should have scored that. Didn't deserve to lose. Ughhhh
I actually find it hard to get mad at City like getting mad at plastic disposable cups there's just nothing there.

Wow...one shot on target all game. Pathetic.. I know some of you are going to say how they have spent half a billion blah blah... I don't give a fuck, they were never bothered by us at all.. as long as we accept being ok with loosing to the so called big teams we will always be loosers who win nothing.. i still laugh to myself in the fact that man city are now this apparent super club......man city whose fans don't like the champions league and some of who say it was more fun in league one... imo no big club has ever been in league one...ever

I think their manager was bothered about us. Did you note his substitutions?

Anyway you’re just a trolling cunt who only turns up when we lose.

And btw it’s ‘lose’ ‘losing’ and ‘losers’ - learn to spell thick cunt.

I said if was silly to have Trippier man marking Sterling with no cover.
Tactical.

You seem to be confusing fit players with injured players. Dele and Eriksen are fit.
They should start.

No Carabou and they would have played tonight.
You know that, but you don’t want to in wedge your cock from Pochs throat and lay a bit of blame at the managers door.

Good for you son.

It was nice, but I’m off again. See you in December or something for a scrap.
This is your life man.....lol
Of course you know more than Poch who's fit to start and who's not, and yeah it's Pochs fault Trippier does a shit header and then dives in against sterling instead of standing him up, he's supposed to have Sissoko holding his hand at every moment in the game. Had Eriksen or Dele started you would of been bitching about how our star players are never dropped and how they shouldn't just waltz back into the team or some bullshit,

Good effort but that's about it. Not that I expected anything, still disappointing considering that City were actually quite poor by their standards and an upset was possible. The quality just isn't there for us. We can praise players for running around a lot all we want but that alone wont get us far. We need better technicians on the ball and that's been clear for a while.

I said if was silly to have Trippier man marking Sterling with no cover.
Tactical.

You seem to be confusing fit players with injured players. Dele and Eriksen are fit.
They should start.

No Carabou and they would have played tonight.
You know that, but you don’t want to in wedge your cock from Pochs throat and lay a bit of blame at the managers door.

Good for you son.

It was nice, but I’m off again. See you in December or something for a scrap.
This is your life man.....lol

Close the door on your way out you sick trolling cunt

Few thoughts;
Although at times their passing and movement was sublime, they were far from their best and were there for the taking. We just lacked some belief in the final third when we had our foot on their throats.
I thought the game changed when Dier went off. He needs an extended period on the bench. He's really offering nothing to the team and slows down our play so so much.
Kyle Walker is a cunt. The arrogant scummy way he played tonight was frankly sickening, all respect I had for him is gone.
On to Wet Spam. COYS

Gave a good account of ourselves.

More defensive errors - I think they've been there all along but now we don't have Jan to tidy up.

Winks class.

Sissoko is seriously in danger of swinging me.

Back
Top Bottom