Tottenham v Man.City 29/10/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be fair, if we win this Pochettino is a genius and we're a pretty good team. If we lose, it's Levy's fault.

How it works... right?

Dam sight happier than before Mauricio Pochettino rocked up,other than the couple of seasons under Redknapp and the CL yes with Bale & Midric ect who couldn't wait to fuck off by the way.....we had nothing we were a middling team making up the numbers you can't say that over the last two,three seasons ok we ain't firing on all cylinders this season but other than city have united,Chelsea,goons,Liverpool been consistent over the same period? No they haven't for what ever reason no buying in the summer could come back and bite us on the arse time will tell? but as for the present and being a Tottenham fan compared to 7,10,15 years ago we've fuck all to moan about..
No disrespect and I know you're a good poster and love Spurs but this very post sums up the "We used to be not very good so we should just be thankful for where we are" mentality that means we'll never push on and really compete with the big boys for the major honours. Its music to the ears of the owners.

Wrong
Nothings ever Levy's faullt. He's beyond criticism.

That's how it works on here ain't it?

If you start to believe things on here though, our team isn't good enough... therefore, why should we care if we lose on Monday? I mean, 6 pages in and I'd be amazed if more than half the people think we could win the game or get something from it.

So really, I don't expect ANY moaning on Monday night.

Wrong
Nothings ever Levy's faullt. He's beyond criticism.

That's how it works on here ain't it?

How this site works is a bunch of Trolls / Fake Fans / Idiots only appear to post their bile when Spurs lose or there is some anti-spurs gossip doing the rounds .... these posters are well know tossers who's opinion means shit ....

Any fan (Spurs or otherwise) can see that off the pich Levy has moved Spurs from West Ham level to top six, might have taken 17 years but it's happened ....

On the pitch again any fan (Spurs or otherwise) can see we have a manager who's in the top half dozen in the EPL and a squad that has proven itself with consecutive 5th, 3rd, 2nd,. 3rd finishes ....

All that on a budget that is half City/ Utd / Chelsea and two thirds of Liverpool / Woolwich ...

Are we the top side in Europe, no but then is any other team but one ... are we the top side in the EPL no but again nor are Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Woolwich either ...

Troll away John ... but we all know it will be the same tedious repetitive shite ...

Here's a thought, when you're a 'supporter' there is a big clue in the name about how you should behave towards your team ... I'll spell it out, you should 'support' them .... don't know who your team is but it's clearly not us ...

Having Dele Alli back would be a start. He at least quickens our game and makes us much less sluggish. He’s mind is quick he’s passes between the lines quickly.
He is being missed but also he is not at his best and we have been fine upfront, it’s at the back where our problem lie where our strength was in the last 2 seasons

I just want the team to show up and put in a good performance.
Committed defense and no awful mistakes.
The only way I'll complain is if the team gives up or throws it away with dumb mistakes.

giphy.gif

How this site works is a bunch of Trolls / Fake Fans / Idiots only appear to post their bile when Spurs lose or there is some anti-spurs gossip doing the rounds .... these posters are well know tossers who's opinion means shit ....

Any fan (Spurs or otherwise) can see that off the pich Levy has moved Spurs from West Ham level to top six, might have taken 17 years but it's happened ....

On the pitch again any fan (Spurs or otherwise) can see we have a manager who's in the top half dozen in the EPL and a squad that has proven itself with consecutive 5th, 3rd, 2nd,. 3rd finishes ....

All that on a budget that is half City/ Utd / Chelsea and two thirds of Liverpool / Woolwich ...

Are we the top side in Europe, no but then is any other team but one ... are we the top side in the EPL no but again nor are Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Woolwich either ...

Troll away John ... but we all know it will be the same tedious repetitive shite ...

Here's a thought, when you're a 'supporter' there is a big clue in the name about how you should behave towards your team ... I'll spell it out, you should 'support' them .... don't know who your team is but it's clearly not us ...

John will only support the team if the chairman’s views broadly align with his own. I’m just wondering who was the chairman when he inflicted his own brand of ‘support’ on our club? Which regime does he want a return to? Good luck arguing with the soppy cunt, but I’m done.

To be fair, if we win this Pochettino is a genius and we're a pretty good team. If we lose, it's Levy's fault.

How it works... right?

LOL, but your right though. I sometimes think it is an unwritten rule on forums that supporters must not criticise the manager under any circumstances. Poch is a very good manager, but he certainly isn't brilliant, and he still hasn't won anything anywhere he has been. His substitutions and tactics are sometimes questionable, some of his signings have been appalling, and his insistence to play a high line regardless is infuriating. levy on the other hand is just a cancer. Because of the crazy way this site works I have feeling this will get me a ban.

LOL, but your right though. I sometimes think it is an unwritten rule on forums that supporters must not criticise the manager under any circumstances. Poch is a very good manager, but he certainly isn't brilliant, and he still hasn't won anything anywhere he has been. His substitutions and tactics are sometimes questionable, some of his signings have been appalling, and his insistence to play a high line regardless is infuriating. levy on the other hand is just a cancer. Because of the crazy way this site works I have feeling this will get me a ban.

Which former chairman's halcyon days would you prefer exactly?

We're two points off the top of the league while enduring a protracted injury/reffing/stadium crisis.
Do you not think that is impressive?
What signings are you referring to when you say "appalling"?
Levy took the club from mid-table to top-4. Does cancer usually improve the hosts health? I forget... (/s)

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom