Tottenham v Man.City 29/10/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is one hell of a game. Those dudes have to be hyper efficient. With Winks we have a master craftsman ready to unlock their defense. Sissoko starts as he is in form . Son will play but needs to finish chances.
Keep faith buds.
3 - 1
COYS

That is true, especially against Real, but it seems pretty rare to me, those are anomalies really, when I think there is justification for changing tactics more often against the big teams.
We tried against City a few years ago .... It failed

Certain teams have the right skill set to embarrass us, City and pool on their day are on of them

His speed would be a good asset to help whichever fullback he ends up next to dealing with either Silva or Sane as well

If Davies is playing he’s going to need all the help he can get

One of the few players under Poch that has regressed, sadly as he’s a good lad

WTF happened? He looked so good last season.
At present he looks like wet toiletpaper when faced with even a moderately skilled attacker.
Aurier is STILL the best RB at the club. He had an excellent pre season and played very well every game he started this season.

Only Poch knows why he prefers Trippier ahead of him.

We played shit most of our games this season in EPL. 2nd half vs Man United was good and the first of Huddersfield was not bad too but other times we played not so good. And we need just one good game vs City and then we could make table even better by overtaking them.

Do you believe in our squad on Monday? :)

Trying my best to help our lads by making Aguero my fantasy football captain. Expecting a heavy loss though. The way we've defended this season will invite them to slaughter us.

Back
Top Bottom