Tottenham v Man.City 29/10/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dembele has a lot to do going forwards with Dier and sissoko next to him. He’s the only forward thinking player in that midfield. Had a hunch sissoko would start and I’m actually quite pleased he is

Sissoko is one of the only midfielders we have that actually runs forward and beyond the opposing defence. Considering how crucial he ended up being doing this against West Ham - he has a big game on his hands.

Jamie Caragher is speaking the truth 100%.

Should this team not win any major trophy there is only one person to blame and we all know who he is.

Pochettino, I take it?

4 semi finals under his tenure. 1 cup final which we failed to win. Losing after going ahead in all 3 cups last season etc.

Fought my way through West London to Marylebone for the late train. Radio not giving us any chance at all. Time to pull together and put on a performance to stick two fingers at the establishment. Fuck the haters. Fuck the negativity. It’s Monday night and we can show the watching world what we’re capsble of. COYS!

Back
Top Bottom