Tottenham v Man Utd (Friday, June 19th)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone seen the leaked United line-up?

De Gea
Lindelof - Maguire - Shaw
AWB - Fred - McTominay - Williams
Bruno
Martial - Rashford
Think Pogba will start personally.
This might be a very unpleasant game to watch....for once I'm really glad I'm working. With that line up and our MF and back 4, there will probably be more blood and gore at the Lane than on my OR table. I have a bad, bad feeling.

GLC gonna feel good in the morning.

Son - Kane - Bergwijn
Ndombele - Lo Celso - Sissoko
Davies - Sanchez - Toby - Aurier
Lloris

That line up wins.

I'm not convinced that midfield would be able to keep up with Pogba/Mctominey. We would lose the midfield battle out our forward players would be stood around waiting whilst our defence gets hammered.

Swap out GLC for Winks (who can stick to pogba like glue) and play Lamela rather than Bergjwin. Aurier can provide the width early on and Lamela is more effective at chasing down the ball.

Så many questions. How many players are available? How does Morinho really want to play? Has Ndombele eaten anything but cake? Can Dier turn faster than a container ship? Will Lucas try a pass? Can Sissoko shoot below row Z? In what minute will Aurier cause a penalty? When will Lloris have a brainfart? Stay tuned for the answers tonight.

Several people are talking about 'No LoCelso'. Have I missed something since Mourinho's press conference? He didn't say, "No LoCelso" at all, did he?
He said, "Available for tomorrow? Yes, I think so... Is he going to play 90 minutes? Is he going to start the game? I don't know".

Sounded to me like he would play at some point.

Nope, I don't think they do. Respect them but fear is another level.

2/3 years ago we were arguably the most feared outfit as a combination of players.

We are not even a shadow of that now.

Kane and Son do not dominate teams so no.
Kane has been run ragged just recently and if anyone benefits from this break I think it’s Him and I have a sneeky feeling we are about to see one go up a gear and back to his 16/17 season performances

Kane has been run ragged just recently and if anyone benefits from this break I think it’s Him and I have a sneeky feeling we are about to see one go up a gear and back to his 16/17 season performances

Maybe but I thonk that's hope over anything else.

I cannot rember the last time Kane dominated and defence if I am being honest.

Happy for you to be right of course.

Weirdly, although i couldn't give a fuck about the rest of this season as a whole, i am still nervous/excited about tonight. I always want Spurs to win & will be shouting at the TV as usual later.

I think i preferred lockdown.

Anyone seen the leaked United line-up?

De Gea
Lindelof - Maguire - Shaw
AWB - Fred - McTominay - Williams
Bruno
Martial - Rashford
Think Pogba will start personally.

Where’s the leak from out of interest?

Looks a likely line up

Gonna put Maguire in my fantasy team. That’s got to help us hasn’t it. My transfer record is atrocious!

Weirdly, although i couldn't give a fuck about the rest of this season as a whole, i am still nervous/excited about tonight. I always want Spurs to win & will be shouting at the TV as usual later.

I think i preferred lockdown.
Me too, I almost forgot how much anticipation these big matches generate.

Back
Top Bottom