Tottenham v Man Utd (Friday, June 19th)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't be too critical whatever team Jose puts out. He just needs to pick the players he thinks are most fit and ready to compete. Tactics are out the door somewhat given the situation.
I disagree with this, Jose would have been planning this game the whole of lockdown, if he cant win this with so much Prep then maybe he isnt that special any more.

Anyone planning on watching in 4K tonight without canned crowd noise, it appears that you can't, unless I did something wrong on Wednesday when I tried it for a couple of seconds. Oh and MOTD will not offer a no crowd noise option at all.
Get the Authentic Stadium Experience - just turn your sound off.

I disagree with this, Jose would have been planning this game the whole of lockdown, if he cant win this with so much Prep then maybe he isnt that special any more.

Agree but he can only prepare the tactics and the players so much. They then have to go out there and follow them through.

A perfect time to use the example of the away game. Mourinho said after the match that he had told the players to show rashford down the line and not let him cut inside. But the players didn’t follow the instructions in the first half and he had a good few efforts on goal.

The (any) manager can only do so much. If the players don’t follow instruction or are to thick to remember them then that’s the problem. Obviously the manager then has to decide whether to pick the player again or not, if he has other options of course.

Before the shutdown I was thoroughly depressed about the outcome for the season expecting things to only get worse and the season outcome to be the worst in years. May still be but the shutdown was like hoping for a game we are losing heavily to be abandoned. I almost feel we do not deserve this second chance but then think of the injustice of the past, Lasagnegate and when we finished 4th and did not get into CL and perhaps we do. Because of the way I felt before lockdown I have not watched any football either repeats on TV or from Spurs web site as it would only highlight how far we have fallen. Do not really care how we play but just want 3 points. I do feel it will be a draw though which will suit them better.

Man Utd will likely line up :

---------------------------------David-----------------------------------
----Aaron----------Victor--------------Harry--------------Luke------
-------------------Scott--------------------Frederico------------------
----------------------------------Paul-----------------------------------
--------------Fernandes--------------------Anthony----------------
---------------------------------Daniel-----------------------------

I almost forgot how bad we were :mourweird:

F3F8Wi3.png

Some teams will struggle with the restart, some will thrive, and boy do I hope we are part of that latter group

COYS

Man Utd will likely line up :

---------------------------------David-----------------------------------
----Aaron----------Victor--------------Harry--------------Luke------
-------------------Scott--------------------Frederico------------------
----------------------------------Paul-----------------------------------
--------------Fernandes--------------------Anthony----------------
---------------------------------Daniel-----------------------------
:mourpoint::mourpoint::mourpoint:

#LevyOut

Those watching on Sky tonight what are you going to do re sound options. Do not trust SKY loving MU supporters to play crowd noises that are not pro MU, Without names on shirts will the commentators mix up the players or should I follow Jose and turn sound off? Did not watch the other night as I only watch Woolwich when they play us and so not sure what the crowd noises were like.

Those watching on Sky tonight what are you going to do re sound options. Do not trust SKY loving MU supporters to play crowd noises that are not pro MU, Without names on shirts will the commentators mix up the players or should I follow Jose and turn sound off? Did not watch the other night as I only watch Woolwich when they play us and so not sure what the crowd noises were like.

Crowd noise is shit (but quieter than usual). No-crowd = flacid. Comms are as shit as always.

Just play this on loop:

Yes Jose has had prep time, but so has Ole.
Of course, but i said it wasn't Fair to Judge Jose when we had so many Injuries, now everyone is back fit and he has had a mini pre season surely we can start expecting him to earn his money, he is a world class manager and he shouldn't be getting done by the like of Ole, but then Look at all the top teams United beat earlier in the season, still i stand firm with my point, We will win tonight, Jose is still the special one!

Back
Top Bottom