Tottenham v Man Utd (Friday, June 19th)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looking forward to this to be honest.

Lost all interest in football to be honest, but Spurs is Spurs.

I still feel weird about it all, but given that I enjoyed the Luiz banter-fest on Wednesday night; if we can bag the points I'll soon re-find my fire.

I still feel weird about it all, but given that I enjoyed the Luiz banter-fest on Wednesday night; if we can bag the points I'll soon re-find my fire.
It's been weird waiting for the decision to continue the season but 3 points tonight and we are contenders for the top 4 again.

I don't have Sky (I usually now TV pass the games I want to watch/go to the pub). Is this free to air tonight and if so how do you access it?
Nope. Out of our first six games only Bournemouth is free, the rest are on Sky. If you want to watch them reliably/legally you'll need a NOW TV pass which is £10 per day, or £25 for a month (which gets you all of our first six games plus potentially Newcastle and Leicester if you're lucky and they're picked for Sky on a date within 30 days of now).

Back
Top Bottom