Tottenham v. Manchester City (Sun Aug. 15 16:30 BST)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Kane is our best player and best player of all time" How old are you? I know it's all subjective, but have you ever heard of Danny Blanchflower. Dave Mackay, Jimmy Greaves, Glenn Hoddle, to name a few?

Heard of them all.

Correctly saying Kane is better doesn't change the fact that they are great.

But I know everyone will have their opinion on it.

E82Ubc-XsAAc0vJ

Obi Wan to Anakin: "You were meant to be the chosen one!!!"
Luke: "Hold my beer"

:sonlol:

I thought Son played with his chest pushed out and like he was 10ft tall today.
Was a little worried about him in the first half but he was everywhere. Wanted the ball out wide, in the middle, took corners, held the ball up. I still think he sometimes needs to shoot quicker rather than slow it down but it felt like he was saying "I got this" today, more so than when no.10 has been injured.

Kane is a great player but he’s not our best of all time

I don’t know how old you are but I go back to the 60s and Greavsie was the GOAT

No argument

You are free to have you opinion. Greaves certainly was great and you will get no argument from me if in your opinion he is the best.

Best I have seen from Dele for years. Hope he keeps it up. Hopefully it will give him confidence to get back to his best on the ball as well as off it.
I think people still need adjust to the fact that he's playing as an 8.

Saw all the media going with him as a 10 when the teams were announced, so many people unfortunately will still not have figured this out yet I guarantee you.

For a match commentator thought pretty disrespectful and ignorant on a football forum most things go within reason+we as fans as Tottenham we can have banter again within reason concerning our club but not Neville his job is to comment on the game in hand express an opinion on matters concerning the teams and what may or may not happen further on in the season not make silly little jokes like a child then laugh at them himself.
He has a hatred for spurs for some reason. But I did find the bond villan line quite funny.

today is everything and the only thing I ask for...100 per cent commitment and hard work...I can take it if the other team is better in that case....lovely to see today, though Skipp grew into it and Dele worked his nuts off...

Even though there’s a good bit of alcohol in me right now, I know my true joy is this win.

I love Nuno. I love Sonny. I love Lucas. I love them all. Mostly. Okay, this part may be the alcohol talking.

COYS

Back
Top Bottom