Tottenham v. Manchester City (Sun Aug. 15 16:30 BST)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That front three will be causing problems to any team, I'm scratching my head thinking how we fit Kane in along with them...I guess it'll be down to the opposition...he'll be a nice option off the bench I suppose...

:dembelelol:

You seem to have forgotten the match in Guardiola's first season, we absolutely tore them a new one there.

Having said that, since PG has established himself yes, this actually does feel like we've gone into a game and matched them.
I honestly do not remember that match very well. We have played them 17 times in all comps since that 4-1 win. Last 3 home matches have been wins with clean sheets. Pretty good run going.

Why do so many posters always feel the need to provoke others after every great victory.

Surely we can all celebrate together. If only for one flipping night!

Let's enjoy the moment. Fighting and bickering is for another day or when we lose.
Hear, hear.

And no mention of Levy...
dorothy gale what GIF

Igula Igula
Someone accused you of trolling due to your avatar. You said your reason for it is because Kane is our greatest ever player.
But presumably this isn't a recent development. So why wasn't he your avatar any time last season?

Why now, when he wants to leave and has disrespected the club? And why next to his agent, whose clumsy attempts at getting leverage in negotiations has hurt the club?

See if you are going to be a troll, just own it. Instead it's just disingenuous.

Yup...... and so have EVERY club to have won something been LUCKY to have won a game every now and then.... it's not against the rules to win lucky!!

Yes I agree and said that United and LIverpool have used a lot of luck to get top 4 the past few seasons. Seems like today we got that and we need it in what looks like it might be a tight table this season.

Back
Top Bottom