Tottenham v. Manchester City (Sun Aug. 15 16:30 BST)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Entry requirements for the 2021/22 season​

• Following the Premier League’s announcement, adult supporters should be prepared to show they have been fully vaccinated or have received a negative test result no more than 48 hours prior to kick-off when attending matches this season
• Entry requirement further ensures the safety and comfort of our supporters, players and staff as we welcome capacity crowds for the first time since March 2020
• U18s are exempt and will only require a valid match ticket for entry
• Supporters will be asked to abide by Code of Conduct
Won’t happen

LONDON OVERGROUND:
Sunday 15 August, no service between Hackney Downs and Enfield Town / Cheshunt.

Use London Underground or London Buses connections between Liverpool Street and Seven Sisters. Chingford trains call additionally at Cambridge Heath and London Fields.

Replacement buses operate between Seven Sisters and Enfield Town / Cheshunt.

Any GREATER ANGLIA services which stop at Seven Sisters will be diverted via Tottenham Hale. If you are travelling to Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester City, please use Northumberland Park or Tottenham Hale stations or London Underground services at Seven Sisters.

Last edited:
Hopefully this apparent lack of interest shows Levy that people are unhappy and do actually have the power to reduce the value of his investment.
Honestly, its hard to contextualize it strictly as a response to club management/performance/expectations with the covid restrictions. A lot of the reduced uptake/resale will be due to that.

I'd be surprised, honestly, if any stadium looked that full this weekend. Happy to be disappointed, but doubt I will be.

First, Fak it's on Sunday lol

But when Sunday comes that would be the beginning of a New Era. No Lamela! Lol

With or without Kane regardless we will have scored more goals at the end of this season than last seasons. You can mark my words here.

If we aren’t able to get points, I hope we get pumped to kick Levy and Paratici in the arse regarding transfers. A 1-0 or 2-1 moral victory defeat is the worst case scenario.

I’m guessing:

Lloris
Aurier Sanchez Dier Reguilon
PEH Skipp
Moura GLC Bergwijn
Son

Not great, but we did knock them out of UCL with the below 11 and Wanyama was crocked beyond belief at the time.

Lloris
Trippier Toby Vertonghen Rose
Wanyama Sissoko
Moura Alli Eriksen
Son

If we aren’t able to get points, I hope we get pumped to kick Levy and Paratici in the arse regarding transfers. A 1-0 or 2-1 moral victory defeat is the worst case scenario.

I’m guessing:

Lloris
Aurier Sanchez Dier Reguilon
PEH Skipp
Moura GLC Bergwijn
Son

Not great, but we did knock them out of UCL with the below 11 and Wanyama was crocked beyond belief at the time.

Lloris
Trippier Toby Vertonghen Rose
Wanyama Sissoko
Moura Alli Eriksen
Son
State of that back 4.

Back
Top Bottom