Tottenham v. Manchester City (Sun Aug. 15 16:30 BST)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seriously, you can’t take that game for what it is?
We dominated them on every stat that actually matters:
Desire.
Effort.
Organisation.
Composure.
And of course, score line.

Best team performance in a long long time…

Meh

I didn't see any of that nonsense.

We got lucky City missed their multiple sitters and that Ederson didn't make an effort on Son's shot.

We got the 3 points and at the end of the day that is all that matters especially with how tight the table is likely to be but it was far from a solid performance from Spurs, outside of Japhet, and we saw tons of problems we will have going forward.

Proper fucking football. Outstanding. The desire and fight that we showed today has me bursting with pride. It's been a long time since we've fought like that. Allowing challenges adds to the atmosphere and it felt a lot more like a proper game of real football.

Glad I was team Nuno from the start. Jump on the wagon cunts!!

After today, I want Kane gone. The players seemed to have a chip on their shoulder, listening to everyone say we are nothing without Kane and then Kane to act like he's better than the team. Players keep this chip, Nuno does what he does best in unity a team and we can have a very good season.

Doesn't matter how many times you say it, it doesn't make it any more correct. Kane is one of the best players in the world. Bergwijn and Moura aren't. It's as simple as that. Though that certainly doesn't mean we can't do well without Harry.
Disagree Kane is a cart horse that can shoot. He never performs against top defenders. He lost us the champions League final. Get rid. We are a team without him.

Well it was a pure fluke but 3 points is 3 points.
What fucking game did you watch? Previous wins have often been proper robberies, but today we won because we deserved it. If you think that was pure fluke Stevie Wonder would be able to give a better match review than you.

Meh

I didn't see any of that nonsense.

We got lucky City missed their multiple sitters and that Ederson didn't make an effort on Son's shot.

We got the 3 points and at the end of the day that is all that matters especially with how tight the table is likely to be but it was far from a solid performance from Spurs, outside of Japhet, and we saw tons of problems we will have going forward.

I agree to an extant. On another day they score twice in the first 5 minutes and it's curtains. But in the end I felt we deserved the win on effort alone against what has to be said was a pretty average City team on the day missing a lot of key players. I fancied us to get a draw today even though our squad leaves a lot to be desired. That performance won't beat the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool and United if they are close to full strength.

E82S_bdXoAQpVrf
Hublot and bomber jacket.

Looks like he's ready to fight bouncers in the West End

Hope the cunt that poured negativeness and insulted our players prior to the game got binned. Other than that, what a change at the helm can do! We showed desire and passion to win! COYS

Yeah I choose not to further finance the corruption that is sky. Doesn't invalidate her opinion or mine. See you're back to name calling again.
Well played. Ps I didn't make a mum joke; I merely asked if you were pissed off at Dele because he had fucked you're mum. You didn't answer no btw 😂
HAHAHAHA so you have an opinion on a game you didnt fucking watch!! ive heard it all now...bore off you pathetic mug

Back
Top Bottom