Tottenham v Partizan Belgrade – Europa League - Block 35

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Something Levy protest related maybe?
I know certain parts of the fanbase are dimwits, but surely no planks of this magnitude can manage to find the ground on apple maps let alon buy the ticket with a credit card?

If someone thinks a EL sanction will make Levy learn to head a football club, they are more stupid than I thought.

Legit question: If these people have decided that the best way to get their voices heard what do you think of it.

Basically...if Levy or ENIC does go, we will cause Spurs to forfeit every game from here on out. Honestly, that's pretty ingenious idea if you ask me. I don't agree with me, but it's certainly creative.

I'm a little drunk and if I don't make sense I don't really care.

Stambouli is so fucking slow it's embarrassing. Paulinho is a straight up joke. Without a real creative man we can't do a whole lot. Mason and Eriksen add LOADS to this team and it's obvious today.

Back
Top Bottom