Tottenham v Partizan Belgrade – Europa League - Block 35

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I swear I just saw Lennon run through the middle (attempt) and Dembele and Paulinho move backwards in sync. SO basically when in attack we run backwards off the ball, very smart, we will tricks the opposition this way into thinking they are trying to score in their own goal....

Pretty rubbish first half. Horrible strategy or lack of. I'm not even going to try to suggest what has to happen. More effort from all is the only thing required. I really wish we could hear a team talk. Would give me so much more to piss and moan about.

We looked like we were going to demolish them for the first 7 or 8 minutes. I don't know WHAT the fuck happened after that. Expect changes at the half.

:pochserious2:"Okay amigos"

1) pass from defence
2) get ball to Lennon or Lamela in the midfield
3) ???
4) profit

:levywhoa::lloris::paulinhofacepalm::soldadowatch::townhmm::dembele:

Back
Top Bottom