Tottenham v player thieving northern red monkeys

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It feels like our recent good form against United has broken the fear we used to have for them.
How I would love to break our various Hoo-Doos regarding Chelsea and start causing them problems.

Likewise, even a draw against Man City would help our ethos.

I agree completely. It's about context. So, lets look at some quotes here shall we?

Considering so many people were shitting themselves I think a draw is fine. Leicester pressured us more, to be fair. Could easily have won this.

Do you actually gain anything from this ?
Some people are pessimists when it comes to Spurs & after a 1st half performance like that they were obviously concerned.

There's all sorts of fans from blind optimists to suicidal pessimists. Quoting fans who are worried hardly adds to this thread though does it ?
:adebaehug:

I'm ill & grumpy :(

Just watched the second half only,because the first half I had a bad stream (many crashes), what I seen was that both teams playing that not to lose this match,being pleased with this draw,except some moments,like that from the 82th minute when after personal action of Kane ,pass to Mason who came from behind ,unfortunately he missed the target,what a chance to score!:adeohshit: …that was the best chance to score for Spurs…anyway ,positive match,1 point conquered is better than nothing,considering that Spurs played 2 matches in 2 days…

There's something about our boy Harry :)
And he's not getting the recognition perhaps because he's homegrown and doesn't have a fancy foreign name.
Sucked 4 players in and a lovely pass there
Oh i dunno, the press love a young Englishman to pin ridiculous amounts of hope on (look at Towsends "meteroic" rise last season) and Kane's name comes up every time they talk about Spurs on the telly / radio.

Mixed feelings about that, would have probably taken a point beforehand. Lol at Utds toothless "front line", supposedly 3 of the best forwards in the world. Falcao looked well worth his £265,000 a week when players like Mahrez and Puncheon have looked far more dangerous against us recently.

Just watched the second half only,because the first half I had a bad stream (many crashes), what I seen was that both teams playing that not to lose this match,being pleased with this draw,except some moments,like that from the 82th minute when after personal action of Kane ,pass to Mason who came from behind ,unfortunately he missed the target,what a chance to score!:adeohshit: …that was the best chance to score for Spurs…anyway ,positive match,1 point conquered is better than nothing,considering that Spurs played 2 matches in 2 days…
I thought Vlad was excellent today, hoping he can find some sort of spot here I don't want him to go.

I agree completely. It's about context. So, lets look at some quotes here shall we?

Considering so many people were shitting themselves I think a draw is fine. Leicester pressured us more, to be fair. Could easily have won this.
You win the Internet. You are my hero. May I suck you off?

Oh i dunno, the press love a young Englishman to pin ridiculous amounts of hope on (look at Towsends "meteroic" rise last season) and Kane's name comes up every time they talk about Spurs on the telly / radio.

Mixed feelings about that, would have probably taken a point beforehand. Lol at Utds toothless "front line", supposedly 3 of the best forwards in the world. Falcao looked well worth his £265,000 a week when players like Mahrez and Puncheon have looked far more dangerous against us recently.
Falcao was signed on his pre ACL form, I doubt he will stay much longer.
It was surprising to see both RVP and Rooney not put away some great opportunities.

Just a reminder...

bJVxeOj.gif

I love this fella sooo much!
YIDDO ...

Rode our luck today... Jermaine DEFOE rode our luck on Boxing Day... someone at the club has sold his soul to the Devil this season...
:pochsmirk::levystare::adestare::llorisserious:

Sadly, I think we will get thumped by Chelsea now.
More than likely. On a positive note, we've become adept at bouncing back from poor results - so hopefully we won't ruin an otherwise lovely January fixture list.

And on another positive note: holy balls, that pass from Kane to Mason was exquisite. Watching the various replays, I still can't understand how he knew exactly where Mason was - he doesn't turn to see him!
Very Eriksen-esque from the gormless boy wonder. And yet people laugh when you tell them he's an intelligent footballer...

Back
Top Bottom