Tottenham v player thieving northern red monkeys

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let's see, Eriksen didn't show up, Chadli didn't show up, Mason was bang average and Chiriches was playing. Pretty sure you're the lucky one mate. We'll stuff you at Old Trafford.

How was a draw fair? You didnt create 1 clear cut opportunity while we created like 4 alone in 10 minutes. You were disgraced in the first half but showed some spirit in the second. Tbh if this game was a week away we'd of won 0-2 fairly certain of that. We were missing di maria/herrera/blind/fellaini/januzaj too. we had no options on the bench apart from defenders.
You weren't missing those players, the majority have been dropped. The ball through to Mason from Kane was clear cut and that's with me not even thinking back! Go away and cry with your own.

eh? so? we haven't beaten sunderland in 3 years. whats your point?

The point is that YOUR means what it means. YOU'RE means YOU ARE. Totally different words with different meanings. Look them up fool. You're (you are) illiterate.

Regarding the football, you're going around saying other teams are average while they have been repeatedly performing better than you when you play them. Let me guess: you missed math class as well as English?

86c219d1e4bf8e5852698a98930a27960fc761a38b84371982c2a756d3601821.jpg

Didn't have a shot on goal in the second half. Fuck off, fella. Imagine being the cunt who shows up to gloat on an opposing fans board after a 0-0.

Eh? If you take stock of what lvg says then your a buffoon. lip service. we should of won your awful btw

Should have won? a few seasons back you came to the lane and Rvp scored your goal, it ended 1-1 and we only equalised at the death. However we had close to 20 shots in the game and you guys about 3-4 if I remember correctly, we played you off the park in both halves and should have won 5-0 but we didn't.

In football you have to put the ball in the net so yes you were good the first half but you didn't score and that's all that matters.

Why does this forum seem to think you played well today? first half was embarassing. Utterly outplayed and we should of been 4-0 and we'd of been good value for it too. Second half was a drab affair with neither team doing much. For all your so called possession I never felt you would score. Your a very average team and considering we played virtually the same team I'm not surprised we tired.

Be surprised if you finish top 6 tbh.

anyway #LVGREDANDWHITEARMY!
1WcbCRS.gif

manutdfan

It's fairly obvious if you read this thread that we knew we were lucky in the first half and then kicked on in the second due to our match fitness. And yes, we could have snuck a win by the end.

We're improving as a team, and the players are getting what Pochettino wants them to do. We're not Liverpool, we don't have some crazy delusion about how good or otherwise we are - but there's nothing wrong with being pretty happy with a draw from this match.

I understand, it must be frustrating to sign up for this forum yesterday under the assumption that you'd beat us today (and be able to come here and gloat). I'm very sorry that didn't work out for you.
Funnily enough, the collective rage of United fans at the result makes it even sweeter.

But hey, it's okay. You'll have a January transfer window of spunking money up the wall and seeing what sticks. Have fun with that.

tumblr_static_3adbttl0eda8owc8ggcswg4k8.gif

manutdfan

We were awful, yet you didn't win? I guess that makes us equal at best.

It's would have, not would of, you fucking mongoloid. As in "if I had fucked your mum, I would have got HIV".

You got tired in the second half? Fucking thick cunts, forgetting how long the match lasts for.

You spent £infinity in the summer and are still a ball hair away from being utterly shite. At least Man City purchsed a couple of trophies. You lot just got a bigger overdraft.

You're a cunt. / your a cunt. Pick either, cunt.

Why does this forum seem to think you played well today? first half was embarassing. Utterly outplayed and we should of been 4-0 and we'd of been good value for it too. Second half was a drab affair with neither team doing much. For all your so called possession I never felt you would score. Your a very average team and considering we played virtually the same team I'm not surprised we tired.

Be surprised if you finish top 6 tbh.

anyway #LVGREDANDWHITEARMY!
15g9oac.jpg

33acw1w.jpg

FineDrearyAoudad.gif

iXJI4nxmxVfaF.gif

:avbfu::avbfu::avbfu::avbfu::avbfu::avbfu::avbfu::avbfu::avbfu::avbfu::avbfu:

How was a draw fair? You didnt create 1 clear cut opportunity while we created like 4 alone in 10 minutes. You were disgraced in the first half but showed some spirit in the second. Tbh if this game was a week away we'd of won 0-2 fairly certain of that. We were missing di maria/herrera/blind/fellaini/januzaj too. we had no options on the bench apart from defenders.
crying-gif-2.gif

Back
Top Bottom