Tottenham v player thieving northern red monkeys

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like manutdfan 's mum has taken his internet away from him. What a horrible day for the lad.
crying-baby-o.gif

Is that right..so if utd had taken at least one of those chances, people would of thought it was a good line up then?

Because we hardly created anything. You do realise lloris was motm............again
if we had been awarded the penalty we were robbed of, if Eriksens free kick had gone in, if Mason had buried his chance, if Kane had got his header on target ................
yada yada yada

Lloris did his job, he did it well - thats what he's paid for, so did JV, Davies, Kane
had our chances gone in, Pochettino would be the messiah

fine margins really. We could have won it it just as easily as we could have lost it.

Why does this forum seem to think you played well today? first half was embarassing. Utterly outplayed and we should of been 4-0 and we'd of been good value for it too. Second half was a drab affair with neither team doing much. For all your so called possession I never felt you would score. Your a very average team and considering we played virtually the same team I'm not surprised we tired.

Be surprised if you finish top 6 tbh.

anyway #LVGREDANDWHITEARMY!

So where are you from then.
Typical glory hunter man Utd fan Imo.
Talking a load of drivel just a typical arm chair sky fan.
Have you ever been to old Trafford?

Was at game and delighted with the result was a great game! All the action was basically down the park lane both halves, we wanted it more than they did second half and once again showed when we do press we look great!

Come on you spurs!!!!!!! We shut up those northern cunts who live round the corner

Just got back home, funny really since most of the Utd fans at WHL will have been in for a couple,of hours I suppose. I am amazed that, although we have a different centre midfielder for every day of the week, that is where we are lacking at the moment. Today we were murdered for possession by Juan Mata. Our inability to win and retain the ball in front of the back four means we are defending waves of attacks for long spells and we don't have the time to build attacks of our own. Really, I love the idea of home-grown talent too, but we have to be honest, the Emperor is running stark bollock naked down the High Road. Ryan Mason is not even average. He is not good enough to play every week in in a top 6 Premiership side. He gives the ball away, points for others to cover rather than tracking himself and wasted our best two chances today. There, I said it.

Just got back home, funny really since most of the Utd fans at WHL will have been in for a couple,of hours I suppose. I am amazed that, although we have a different centre midfielder for every day of the week, that is where we are lacking at the moment. Today we were murdered for possession by Juan Mata. Our inability to win and retain the ball in front of the back four means we are defending waves of attacks for long spells and we don't have the time to build attacks of our own. Really, I love the idea of home-grown talent too, but we have to be honest, the Emperor is running stark bollock naked down the High Road. Ryan Mason is not even average. He is not good enough to play every week in in a top 6 Premiership side. He gives the ball away, points for others to cover rather than tracking himself and wasted our best two chances today. There, I said it.

But thats only a 45 minute review.

Neither Mata or Rooney touched the ball in the second half, and we pressed and won everything.

Its a work in progress, but no way can you dismiss our midfield for half of a game.

Mmm, possibly so - we got better as they tired. But Mason really didn't, he had a poor game today and actually out of the last 4 or 5 games it was only against Burnley that he played at all well. Maybe it has all happened a bit quick for him. I am sure he has a role to play in the squad but fear his confidence will be knocked by days like today. It is frustrating because we have a system emerging and the back four are looking more solid, but from all the possible combinations of CM pairs can't seem to find one that works.

I'm not reading this whole thread but I will say this. Vlad was atrocious today and yet it seemed like he had the ball more than every other God damn player. Poch should find him for every touch.

Second half was really nice. Best since Everton, I reckon. United didn't even have a shot on target. Great to see Pochettino and our coaching staff capable of making positive tactical changes at halftime. That's a sign of a quality manager and we know he wasn't against some mug in the opposing dugout.

Kane is so goddamn good. Such a complete player and his workrate was incredible. Best performances from Townsend and Vlad in a while. That's two on the trot for Townsend as well, I still think he can be a useful player here.

Ben Davies has absolutely solidified his spot at left back. I actually really like Rose but Davies is playing at a really high level currently. I thought Fazio was good today, the only negative about the guy is that he is really slow which will cost us in certain games. However, having a player that wins every single header in his area is a massive luxury. Very nice to have.

Mason, Bentaleb, and Stambouli should be put into a clockwork orange contraption and forced for watch hours and hours of Michael Carrick. The guy put on an absolute master class marking Eriksen completely out of the game. Most underrated English player in recent memory. Probably the best premier league midfielder of the 2000s besides Scholes. Fuck Lampard and Gerrard.

Anyway, good performance to build on. Need to play Dembele along with Mason and Stambouli/Bentaleb versus the Chavs.
Agree with every single word of this. Can't believe people are giving shit to Vlad, Fazio or Townsend. I thought all played extremely well today.

lol we won't dominate like under fergie for sure but we'll make top 4. future's bright for us unlike use lot. fucking awful today lmao
Ya know... when folks talk like this it screams of insecurity. Possibly problems in the head lol
Bitter, deluded and probably drunk.
FACT is you should be on your own forums or have you been banned from them all?
You had a good half, we had a good half. You have a team of mega milion pound players, we have youngsters, questionable decisions at times, good game to watch and a draw I think is a fair result.

I thought you played well, and the season will be much better than I expected for Man U.

Back
Top Bottom