Tottenham Vs Brighton, Sunday 1st Nov - 7:15pm (Live on PPV).

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The officials have it in for us. There’s no other explanation that we get fucked over every single game.

The Premier League is officially now a TV show, and we are blatantly the antagonists.

The greedy chairman, the sour yet charming manager, the players who keep blabbering bullshit about titles, etc etc etc

Out of the two dozen replays I’ve seen of the incident, there was a single one from a camera at ground level that looked like the ball was touched. Can only assume that’s what the decision was based upon.
He had that and the reverse angle on split screen. If any doubt in one then the other removed that doubt. Or it should have. Unbelievable decision.

He's not been involved but fuck taking Ndombele off, take fucking Sissoko off and maybe we'd start being able to play some fucking football and getting the ball to Ndombele a bit more.
I see what you’re saying but Tanguay has been affected by the yellow from this cunt of a ref
I’m sitting here in shock they could allow that goal

Back
Top Bottom