Tottenham Vs Brighton, Sunday 1st Nov - 7:15pm (Live on PPV).

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

YES. YES. YES. Illegal goal doesn't win the day.

FUCK YOU Ref - absolute disgrace, corrupt motherfucker. Also fuck you VAR - TWO refs couldn't or wouldn't come to the blindingly obvious conclusion.

Dier got away with it today. I hate to throw any kind of wet blanket on 3 points but he was poor and we are fortunate he did not give away a goal against us.
The Office Reaction GIF

If / ands. That’s football. But the dropped points to Newcastle and West Ham + the puzzle that was Everton means really, we have no one to blame but ourselves for not being comfortably top.
They grind it out against us just like we grind it today . Ugly but why not ? 3 points is what matters

I usually give the officials the benefit of the doubt but:

Ref = Specsavers

An absolute disgrace. His next 5 games should be Championship or League 1.

Makes West Ham and Newcastle ever harder to take!

It feels like the team is capable of a lot on the field, but we play too safely when we are winning...

I imagine Mourinho is afraid of losing balls at dangerous zones and I guess he doesn't trust the players playing the ball out of defence, despite the fact Hojgberg usually helps Toby and Dier.

YES. YES. YES. Illegal goal doesn't win the day.

FUCK YOU Ref - absolute disgrace, corrupt motherfucker. Also fuck you VAR - TWO refs couldn't or wouldn't come to the blindingly obvious conclusion.
Tbf VAR did its job. Its just the piece of shit ref overruled it.

Then he adds 6 minutes because his initial plan didn't work. Corrupt piece of shit.

Back
Top Bottom