Tottenham Vs Brighton - Tues 23rd April 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That win is fueling the rage very nicely indeed.....

:dembelelol:

The enemy tossing and turn tonight, unable to sleep, raging at their own clubs bottling their run in's whilst we show them how it's done. Sleep well fellow yids.

Up The Spurs!

D43YfSjWsAAEWKs

Christian Eriksens house.

Can’t be arsed to read this thread. I’ll assume it’s just like all the other match threads when we’re not 9-0 up after 20 minutes. People have no faith in this team and I find that irritating. Just watch the whole match before submitting your half-baked opinions.

We were there last night, 2 of our boys got to be flag bearers on pitch with the players which was awesome!

A frustrating game, 88 minutes of heads in hands made for a very tired crowd leaving the stadium lol!
But, we got the points and strengthened our position in the table which is all that really matters.

Danny motm imo and was thrilled for the reception Janssen got when he came on and then he made a difference, impacted the game and played well. I would love to see him get another chance and succeed.

Loads of people on Twitter have unforeseen circumstances that prevent them from going tonight. :sonhmm:

On the other side of the coin i like to play ticket bingo.

ie, any chance of ticket for Ajax?

I am a 'life long' 'ex-pat' Spurs fan who is in the country for 'a few days' and would love to take my 'son, niece, nephew, girlfriend' to their first game or 'elderly, life long Spurs fan parent/grandparent' to a game as a 'unexpected present'. Two/three/four tickets together in the south stand at face value would be great.

Suddenly crucial last minute winners are not deemed exciting enough? I’m sorry, but many of you are watching the wrong sport.
Not sure exciting is the right adjective. Nail-bitingly nerve wrecking, blood pressure through the roof, more accurate a description. Sorry punctuation all over the place, but too tired to read through and correct.
A frustrating game to watch but at this stage of the season, the three points are the be-all and end-all. What we deserved. And Danny MOTM, IMO.

Sat in the posh seats tonight for the first time in about 10 years. Honestly thought we played alright, some serious melting going on. Yeah the goal was late but we completely dominated, think a few need to wind their necks in on here

Back
Top Bottom