Tottenham Vs Brighton - Tues 23rd April 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We actually attracted over 48,000 v Brighton in the second division season in 77-78. Was a 0-0 draw and the main attraction that day was all the Spurs fans in the Park Lane when it was supposed to be all Brighton.

At last! A little good sense among the sea of Lamela-love (for what reason I've been unable to fathom over the last 5 1/2 years)

It is weird.

Does the odd good thing, gets booked and gets injured and yet is adored by many.

On Pochettino is his extended stay because he would be nowhere near the squads of our direct rivals in my opinion.

Last edited:
I'd be a hell of a lot more nervous if the other top 4 rivals didn't crap their pants over Easter. We're absolutely fine, 3 home games & an away game vs a team that's just lost at home to Fulham. We have more than enough & more some to do what we need to do

It's just a little scary given how thin our squad has become and the total focus on the CL semifinal.

If we drop points tomorrow we're right back in the shit.

[/QUOTE]
It is weird.

Does the odd good thing, gets booked and gets injured and yet is adored by many.

On Pochettino is his extended stay because he would be nowhere near the squads of our direct rivals in my opinion.
And yet you would get rid of him and spend a wedge on Sessegnon who had one good season in a lesser league and yet can't now get starts in all games for a heavily relegated team, and clearly didn't hack it in the Prem. He is young and may have potential (but then so did N'jie and N'Koudou), but Lamela has skill and a work ethic that our manager appreciates and which suits our tactics.
Hmmm - perhaps Poch does know more than you after all.

Back
Top Bottom