Tottenham vs City - EFL Cup Final - Ref Fucks Up

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The script is written. Pep ends Mourinho's record of winning a trophy at every club he's managed.

It's the knock-out punch for his faded career. He's already on the ropes.

I’m just going to drink, then drink some more, I’m a happy drunk you see......by about Tuesday I will realise we have lost another big game and tut
I'm not a big drinker but I have a feeling that I'm going to get totally off my face to sit through this game - good job it'll probably only take 2 jagerbombs to get there!

I'm just praying that we are not on the wrong end of the world record for a cup final!
Didn't City batter Watford 6 or 7 in an FA Cup Final a couple of years ago? Says it all that I'm comparing us to Watford. As others have said I'm getting drunk to watch this, start on the beers at lunchtime.

Didn't City batter Watford 6 or 7 in an FA Cup Final a couple of years ago? Says it all that I'm comparing us to Watford. As others have said I'm getting drunk to watch this, start on the beers at lunchtime.
I think being pie-eyed is the only way Spurs supporters can watch this game!

I think being pie-eyed is the only way Spurs supporters can watch this game!
I've had a nice bottle of Bollinger champagne sitting in the garage fridge for 6 months. Win or lose, it's getting consumed. Might even offer someone else a small glass.

:memelol:

My hope is that we don't get humiliated first and foremost.

The only way I see us getting a result is if the players can personally unshackle from Mourinho's mental bullshit and really dig in for this 90 minutes.

We must be massive outsiders either way.

I’ve finally given up hope of a trophy and top 4 and reset my targets for the season. They are now:

- To finish above the goons
- To not qualify for the UEFA Europa Conference League
- Wet Spam to not get top 4

I suspect I’m going to be disappointed on at least two of those.

I’ve finally given up hope of a trophy and top 4 and reset my targets for the season. They are now:

- To finish above the goons
- To not qualify for the UEFA Europa Conference League
- Wet Spam to not get top 4

I suspect I’m going to be disappointed on at least two of those.
Qualifying for Europa conference is better than not qualifying.
Will be a good chance to see some of our youngsters such as Scarlett, Devine etc. get an opportunity at senior level.

We could do with facing Dr. Tottenham...

Tbh, we're going to lose, we all know it, no Leeds beating them doesn't give us a glimmer of hope because we're Spurs and football just doesn't work that way for us. I partially feel that I'd rather see us get a spectacular hiding, than the typical 2 or 3 nil with City barely getting out of 2nd gear to dismiss us.
Agree - if we are gonna lose, let’s make sure it’s a rout that ends this nightmare and the cunt is binned no later than Monday lunchtime following

Qualifying for Europa conference is better than not qualifying.
Will be a good chance to see some of our youngsters such as Scarlett, Devine etc. get an opportunity at senior level.
My concern is that it isn't exactly something that will entice big names to the club. I imagine there'd be a few "The what?"

Back
Top Bottom