Tottenham Vs Huddersfield - 13th April.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like Dele is injured.

Might aswell give Wanyama a start.

Alli injured. Dier injured. Wanyama and Lamela returning from injury.

Oh....Kane's down.

No news there anymore.

Wanyama however is not an Alli replacement.

If Alli can get on the pitch he needs to play. Not back to his instinctive best aa yet and only games will bring that back.

Start with a strong lineup and get ahead. Maybe Sanchez for Toby. Moura for Son. Start Llorente right up front. You know we will get a basket full of chances early, but we have a habit of wasting them. Bury those, and Huddersfield will abandon the game early.

Put simply, we need to rest players for whom we have no reasonable cover in their position but otherwise start with our strongest team and then make subs if we get the game in the bag (say 2-0 up). KWP for Trips is fair enough as we're stretched at RB, but I don't think we can rest any more than 2 out of our attacking like-up.

We've got a bit of a bonus having an extra recovery day before the CL return leg - let's make the most of it by putting out a strong team on Sat.

Cometh the hour, cometh the man

TELEMMGLPICT000185953128_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqHkO4WnGaCjeWl4sh3TySfFGNnvcZ5Z_jrtPyXRRklbY.jpeg

I know they will be like rocking horse droppings, but if anyone sees a pair of tickets come up.

Really want to get along with my Lad before the season ends and Saturday is the only free date he has. Would be great considering the crap few weeks we have had with family health issues, to go and let loose a bit.

Hopefully the ticket exchange may come good, but it seems so Random
There are loads of tickets on the exchange now.

Looks like a lot of people can’t make this one.

So a chance for people to see the new stadium who have struggled to get tickets so far.

This is a massive game in terms of Top 4, can’t afford to have any slip ups at home.

With the DESK broken again I guess we will pull off the old SLED (Son, Lucas/Llorente/Lamela, Eriksen, Dele)
I'm still disappointed that we haven't been able to field our 'Roy Castle' formation as many times as i'd liked this season: "DELE-KANE-SON!" (thass whatchoo need!)

we need to do what the gooners used to do, score a couple early then just play out the game,
Couldn't agree more... they still always seem to do it somehow...
2 quickfire early goals, knocks the stuffing out of the oppo... they're happy to keep the score down and come away from North London with minimal damage limitation, and the Gooners come away thinking they've turned a corner, and are unstoppable again... it always seems to play out like that... they're flat-track bullies!
Those eyes!!!! He could be Berba & Llorente's love child!!

I have a feeling we will see some serious rotation for this.

Lloris

KWP
Sanchez
Foyth
Davies

Wanyama
Winks

Son
Eriksen
Lucas

Llorente

This is assuming Dier and Lamela are still injured, which I imagine they will be, otherwise they might be in the xi.

This isn't the lineup I'd go for, just what I think might happen. It should still be enough to beat this mob, but I'd be a little worried about that back line...

Back
Top Bottom