Tottenham Vs Huddersfield - 13th April.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh fuck, haven’t got to go back to that shit hole again have I? Missing Wembley already. :dembelelol:
Well I was pretty pissed off that I wasn’t freezing my bollocks off in a 1930s concourse, with nothing but some pick n mix, popcorn and burnt chicken dippers for company. #prayforwembley #halfnhalfheaven

Cometh the hour, cometh the man

TELEMMGLPICT000185953128_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqHkO4WnGaCjeWl4sh3TySfFGNnvcZ5Z_jrtPyXRRklbY.jpeg
He does know that you don’t need to be in full kit to stir the kit man’s tea?

Lloris
KWP Sanchez Toby Davies
Eriksen Dele Wanyama
Son Llorente Moura

Subs : Gazza, Rose, Foyth, Trippier, Sissoko, Skipp, Janssen.

Haunted by Dele's performance last week. Would like to see it again.

Ticket booked. Get the fuck in!!!

Entrance 19-22
Block 252
Row 38 Seat 177

"Persistent Standing is Not Allowed" - Apologies in adv if a tall loud cunt is in your way....

:troll:

...Any of u fuckers near by?

...Cheeky pipe or 2 in the name of a late brekky?

Last edited:
Less in the update than we might have hoped (eg some news report Dele will have something on his hand to allow him to play - but no mention below) , but here it is :

Following assessment over the past two days, we can confirm that Harry Kane has sustained a significant lateral ligament injury to his left ankle following a challenge in our Champions League quarter-final, first leg win against Manchester City.
Investigations are ongoing and he will continue to be assessed by our medical staff over the coming week.

We can also confirm that examinations have revealed that Dele Alli fractured his left hand during Tuesday's fixture.
The England midfielder will now be assessed to determine his availability for this weekend's fixture against Huddersfield Town.

Less in the update than we might have hoped (eg some news report Dele will have something on his hand to allow him to play - but no mention below) , but here it is :

Following assessment over the past two days, we can confirm that Harry Kane has sustained a significant lateral ligament injury to his left ankle following a challenge in our Champions League quarter-final, first leg win against Manchester City.
Investigations are ongoing and he will continue to be assessed by our medical staff over the coming week.

We can also confirm that examinations have revealed that Dele Alli fractured his left hand during Tuesday's fixture.
The England midfielder will now be assessed to determine his availability for this weekend's fixture against Huddersfield Town.

Gut's telling me H will be back in a couple of weeks.

...AVB's on prayer duty. :avbpray:

I think that's Harry done for the season tbh..... "significant" is key... 4-6 weeks minimum I reckon...

...And if Dele is even ABLE to play at the weekend with a fracture, then *more strength to his elbow!

* PUN INTENDED!

After this week's Euro games I now think we need to get to 76 points.

I think that would translate to 2 or 3 gosls on top of our current goal difference to start with. + 29. I see us losing to City & 1 other loss.

It pushes United to having to win every game. A tall order as they have Chelsea and City still to play.

Woolwich would need 4 wins and a draw but their goal difference would help.

Chelsea are the curve ball but their games include Liverpool and United.

I just think we could not have asked for a better team to face to go into 3rd and likely to stay there ahead of next weekend, although I would be staggered if Chelsea roll over easily on Sunday.

Tomorrow. A win by 2 or 3 goals would be brilliant. From the 1st minute to the last we have to be so professional. I think we will be but we also have to score early.

Back
Top Bottom