Tottenham Vs Liverpool - Sat 11th Jan 2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We're gonna be handed a new arsehole. Ripped and torn to shreds. They'll be laughing at us. Showing the players the CL trophy and winding them up. Reminding them what monumental failures they all are.

Glad I'm out on Saturday so I can pretend this humiliation is not happening.
I tell it like it is, rather than live in a fantasy bullshit vortex like you. What is your purpose other than bumming Levy?

Wow, great support.

Pretty sure he isn’t injured and is training with the first team

Training and match fit very different things.

The last times I’ve seen him play he doesn’t look mobile and isn’t the player he once was.

No idea how many appearances he has made last couple of seasons in total but I’d put good money on his best days being behind him.

Training and match fit very different things.

The last times I’ve seen him play he doesn’t look mobile and isn’t the player he once was.

No idea how many appearances he has made last couple of seasons in total but I’d put good money on his best days being behind him.

#LeicesterFlashbacks

Not sure what scares me more, Dier and winks in midfield , or Jan at left back, any way I still think somehow we are going to win!! Jose master class with a bit of VAR thrown in for good measure! :mourthumb:

How are you doing Boltonspur Boltonspur ? Heard you had a few problems. I hope you’ve overcome them.
Not so bad mate. Hoping 2020 gets better.
Got the funeral of a good friend on Thursday and the prospect of this match on Saturday

I’ve decided that it’s not the result I’m particularly worried about, it’s how we play. As you mentioned before, as a club we have been a far more shitty situations down the years and the past few seasons have been a joy to watch, with or without trophies.
But it’s been insipid for 12 months now &no fun to watch in the main.

Not so bad mate. Hoping 2020 gets better.
Got the funeral of a good friend on Thursday and the prospect of this match on Saturday

I’ve decided that it’s not the result I’m particularly worried about, it’s how we play. As you mentioned before, as a club we have been a far more shitty situations down the years and the past few seasons have been a joy to watch, with or without trophies.
But it’s been insipid for 12 months now &no fun to watch in the main.
Too true mate. I hope things look up in the not too distant future.

Last edited:
I wonder if we should rest players Saturday for the matches to come Middlesboro and Watford that we might actually win. Alternately we could play all of our fit senior players and hope no one notices
Gazza, Vorm
Aurier, Foyth, Sanchez, Toby, Jan
Winks, Dier, Eriksen, Lo Celso, Sess
Moura, Dele, Son Lamela
Does not leave much for the bench though. 😁
Think the poster that showed the picture of him watching the match from behind the sofa had the right idea.

Back
Top Bottom