Tottenham Vs Liverpool - Sat 11th Jan 2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i thought Dry January was when you only drank stuff like Dry Gin, and Dry white wine? :mourfacepalm:
I been doing it wrong all month! :levylol:
Bang on - just like 'Stoptober', where you can only drink from bottles with stoppers on.
:ap:
1PCS-Stainless-Steel-Wine-bottle-stopper-Vacuum-Sealer-bar-tools-510x510-1.jpg

My plan would be defend deep.

Press their back line when they have possession. Match them in midfield. Get some energy into the line up. Get the ball into our forward players quickly.

Gazza
Sanchez Toby Jan
Aurier Dier Winks GLC Rose
Son Lucas

Have the option of lamela, sess and dele from the bench
Defend deep and press their back line ! I like it but we'd be well fucked after about fifteen minutes.

This made me laugh so heartily, it’s cleared my gloom and given me some baseless optimism

1 nil Spurs win Sessegnon with the goal

Told you my optimism was baseless
Why would you need stoppers? That would suggest some kind of bizarre idea that alcohol actually turns into poison if you don't finish the bottle.

Not worth the risk. Don't become a statistic.

I'll be there with both daughters man flu or not.

We haven't got any fit midfielders and José's tactics completely bypass the midfield any way so this is what I imagine we'll see.

Gazza

Aurier Toby Sánchez Dier Jan Rose

Lamela Moura Alli Son
:troll:

We haven't got any fit midfielders and José's tactics completely bypass the midfield any way so this is what I imagine we'll see.

Gazza

Lamela Moura Alli Son
Deep defensive line and pressing from the front.

Exactly what I planned. Bravo sir 😂

Sit deep and maybe play a centre back in midfield next to tier. Although if he was to do this and lose he'd get panned by everyone. I reckon Mourinho would be tempted to do it away from home though.

We just don't have the players to park the bus I'm afraid.

I would definitely be telling our centrebacks to be trying to hit balls long though behind their fullbacks for our fast players to run into. It's probably the only way to really get at them.

Gazza

Lamela Moura Alli Son

If they get anywhere near our goal they'll score anyway so leave Gazza out too and stick someone else up front. Anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom