Tottenham Vs Liverpool - Sat 11th Jan 2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got a strong feeling this will have shades of Paulinho kicking Suarez in the heart about it.

article-2524046-1A20009800000578-862_634x459.jpg

Though I don't think the manager will be sacked this time.
:mourloopy:

At least Sky is showing it at 5.30, so drinking o' clock.

source.gif

Got a strong feeling this will have shades of Paulinho kicking Suarez in the heart about it.

source.gif
Either that or the players show up for this one. Which will make the performance against Boro even more sad.

Would rather have 10 men over dier in midfield.

I swear almost every single big chance for opponents can be traced back to his shit play. And the way he refuses to try and receive the ball is just as harmful. He will get absolutely murdered vs the scousers.
not sure we are allowed 20 players, but it could work if we can get away with it! :mourthumb:

source.gif
I definitely picked the wrong month to stop drinking... dry January when Spurs are an absolute state? The FUCK was I thinking.

:mourcry:

I wonder if we should rest players Saturday for the matches to come Middlesboro and Watford that we might actually win. Alternately we could play all of our fit senior players and hope no one notices
Gazza, Vorm
Aurier, Foyth, Sanchez, Toby, Jan
Winks, Dier, Eriksen, Lo Celso, Sess
Moura, Dele, Son Lamela
Does not leave much for the bench though. 😁
Think the poster that showed the picture of him watching the match from behind the sofa had the right idea.
Rest players against liverpool..........
We aren't in a relegation scrap or a cup final next week FFS

My plan would be defend deep.

Press their back line when they have possession. Match them in midfield. Get some energy into the line up. Get the ball into our forward players quickly.

Gazza
Sanchez Toby Jan
Aurier Dier Winks GLC Rose
Son Lucas

Have the option of lamela, sess and dele from the bench

My plan would be defend deep.

Press their back line when they have possession. Match them in midfield. Get some energy into the line up. Get the ball into our forward players quickly.

Gazza
Sanchez Toby Jan
Aurier Dier Winks GLC Rose
Son Lucas

Have the option of lamela, sess and dele from the bench
So, basically play like a good team then? Seems reasonable.

Yo Sammy. Got a Nigerian uncle who owns a gold mine. Thing is though mate that he needs an emergency colostomy bag. I don't like to ask, but if you could see your way to putting that nifty his way, I'm sure he'd be grateful.
:eriksenlol:

I’ll be double happy Saturday mate.....what could be more Spursy than winning this!

Back
Top Bottom