Tottenham Vs Palace - Boxing day - 3pm (Live on BT Sport)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Surprised Gio didn't get minutes against West Ham. Hopefully it is not because he hasn't shown Conte the required application in training (there are rumours he is looking at getting back to Spain). It might just be that Conte is working him hard after a long injury absence, and he's not quite ready.

Hopefully he'll get a chance, because if Conte can get a performance out of Winks, he should be able to get Gio going. As Conte said, we need to be better in possession. A fit and motivated Lo Celso could help us with that.
Are you Argentinian?

They are dead rubbers, no?

Club should put their foot down if so....
Brazil and Argentina have already qualified for the 2022 World Cup.
But there are still 2 more direct qualification places up for grabs, and one indirect place (play-off).
The countries vying for these remaining places would expect every country fields its strongest team.
These are competitive games, the countries have a right to demand the players are made available, and likewise, the players have aright to go.

With the huge amount of games we have, the surprising performances from fringe players and Conte improving the whole team I have no idea who I even want to play, let alone who he will pick. It’s vital that we win and keep up momentum. I think we win 3-0.

team for palace: lloris; sanchez, dier, davies; emerson, ndombele, winks, dele, reg; kane, son

2 days later, southampton: lloris; sanchez, dier, davies; doherty, skipp, hojbjerg, reg; lucas, kane, berg

4 days after that, watford: lloris; sanchez, dier, davies; emerson, ndombele, winks, dele, reg; kane, son

3 days after that, Chelsea 1st leg: lloris; sanchez, dier, davies; doherty, skipp, hojbjerg, reg; lucas, kane, son

5 days after that, Morecambe: gollini; emerson, rodon, tanganga; doherty, ndombele, winks, dele, sess (??); berg, lucas

2 days after that, Chelsea 2nd leg: lloris; sanchez, dier, davies; emerson, hojbjerg, winks, skipp, reg; kane, son

5 days after that, Woolwich: lloris; sanchez, dier, davies; emerson, skipp, hojbjerg, reg; lucas, kane, son

Hopefully, we will sign two or three players for the first team during this run of games, meaning we can rotate a bit more. I wouldn't say no to Brozovic and Perisic. Another centre half so we don't have to flog Sanchez/Dier/Davies quite so much during this run would also help.
Maybe Romero is around soon?

Back
Top Bottom