Tottenham Vs Palace - Boxing day - 3pm (Live on BT Sport)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's good that we will be able to rest before the game on the 28th but this is really a disaster for us, 4 games in hand is a complete nightmare. We may be forced to play 4 times in a week multiple times if they don't extend the season.

I totally understand that it’s not an easy situation to legislate and make decisions about, obviously you don’t write pandemic rules into the league charter. But the PL needs to sort it out a bit here, decisions seem to be all over the gaff.

The PL are going to have to make a clear set of rules, this is beyond a joke now. Either put public health first and force clubs into isolation if a single positive case is found, or put the TV deal first and force clubs to play if they can field an XI of any kind.

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

Did we just win 3-0?
Clean sheet, up the Spurs!

If there’s a slight ray of hope, it does seem like all this news is coming from the Palace side and based on their request for cancellation. No guarantee the PL accepts their request, especially if it’s just 3 players and two back room staff. But I’m also not holding my breath.

Back
Top Bottom