Tottenham Vs Palace - Boxing day - 3pm (Live on BT Sport)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm guessing they'll wait until tomorrow morning for more tests, before deciding what to do.
The Palace team, and most fans, haven't far to travel.

I don't know how often BBC update:

Tottenham have reported no fresh injury or Covid-19 concerns ahead of the Boxing Day visit of Crystal Palace.

Cristian Romero and Ryan Sessegnon both remain sidelined with respective hamstring and thigh muscle problems.

Crystal Palace manager Patrick Vieira said on Friday that the Eagles have "had a couple of cases" of Covid-19 in the last few days.

Midfielder James MacArthur will be absent again because of a hamstring injury.

If there is a postponement, the only silver lining is that the Southampton game is easier and it makes this period of games easier to manage. If we don't get fucked over with the re-arranged date, it might be a good thing.

I hope it goes ahead though, I like Boxing Day football!

It's good that we will be able to rest before the game on the 28th but this is really a disaster for us, 4 games in hand is a complete nightmare. We may be forced to play 4 times in a week multiple times if they don't extend the season.
If we aren't in Europe there will be plenty of free weeks, even if we go to the final in both domestic cups. Only match that would be a challenge is Leicester City since they are in the UECL knockout playoff.

If the PL don’t call this tonight, I think it’s at very least a sign they aren’t fully convinced of the Palace request.

Going to this one tomorrow so will be gutted if it’s called off .. and would really rather know the night before than it being left to a matter of fucking hours.

From what I’ve read, it really seems Palace don’t meet the requirements for postponement. We’ve seen other games go ahead with sides who have been hit worse.

Just making this shit up as it goes on .. make some rules and stick to them.

Going to depart right at last minute. Fuck driving to M25 and then having to turn round if its off. If game is on can park in that place near that charges 20 quid. Handy though getting in out last minute. Worth taking the blow.

Back
Top Bottom