Tottenham Vs Palace - Boxing day - 3pm (Live on BT Sport)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jesus, a 3-0 comfortable win and we're right back to the bickering over players, started by the same Usual Suspects.

Would it be asking for too much that you take a 24hr hiatus from whingeing on here and allow the rest of us to enjoy the win together?

Didn't take long to get the answer.
No.
to have and have not GIF

Understand what’s happening, understand the manager you claim to love so much, realise that Kane just got subbed off in a league game without being injured on 60 minutes.

Ask yourself when did that ever happen?

Accept the changes, and embrace them.

Stop supporting Harry Kane FC
It’s dead
Yes. He got subbed off to rest him due to our schedule.

Conte literallly says this. Conte also said he is too important to rotate (hence why he took the opportunity to rest him when we were comfortable).

Anything you say in dispute of this is wrong. I’m off for a wank

no harm subbing Harry we will need him for the next and so on signs things are starting to happen again so we have to use our options if at all possible other years we played him all the time and while he scored we as a team had little to show for it we obviosly want game winning goals not just a goal while we still drop points .

Jesus, a 3-0 comfortable win and we're right back to the bickering over players, started by the same Usual Suspects.

Would it be asking for too much that you take a 24hr hiatus from whingeing on here and allow the rest of us to enjoy the win together?

They’re fucking idiots. How everyone doesn’t have them on ignore I’ll never know.

If we sell Kane in January and replace him with a comparable or better striker, I'll fellate Levy myself. That's how likely that scenario is. And we are not selling him without replacing him. Suitors will now be scouting whoever we would be looking at. Better option, higher ceiling and better longevity.

Are both possibilities?

Back
Top Bottom