Tottenham Vs Sheffield Utd - 9th Nov.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure why he's resting Foyth to play Aurier, when he's putting Foyth on the bench - if Foyth isn't up to playing he shouldn't be on he bench.

Given Aurier's form (penalties given away, Bayern etc) really don't understand him being started

Happy with the rest of the team though !

Good, finally Poch is being ruthless. Rotation is not more important than winning the matches.

Toby fully deserves to join Eriksen in the sin bin, very happy with that team sheet. If he keeps on looking to the future with his selections then maybe he can turn this around.

I've watched Sheffield afew times last season, this game won't be great to watch.

Egan is a very good defender & Lundstrum in midfield for them is brilliant.

Will be tough but we will do it with the intelligence of Ndombele and the movement of Dele.

COYSSSS

Have you seen the state of our bench some games? You telling me you wouldn’t rather have Lundstram on the bench then the likes of Wanyama or Skipp?
Honestly might have seen less than an hour of Sheffield United play this season. So Lundstrom could be a world beater. I know he’s good on Fantasy Football because he’s a midfielder that is down as a defender, but I’m not forming an opinion on that.

Kudos to you for watching so much of them that you can be so assured how good they are. I’m fine with Skipp and Wanyama on the bench. Doubt very much Lundstrom would be the difference between us winning cups or not.

Should be 3 points in the bag :thumbup:
giphy.gif

Well, generally quite a decent side!!

Aurier is woeful footballer and stupid person, so instead of him Foyth should start, but I am totally fine with other 10 picks.

COYS!!

Back
Top Bottom