Tottenham Vs Sheffield Utd - 9th Nov.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love the attack and midfield. My only concern is Aurier and Dier on the same side of defence.
Dier played on the left and Sanchez on the right on Wed. Why would you assume and be concerned about that changing today? It may change but it would be weird.

Just going to put this out there but I think the vast majority of us thinks Poch has played his best team (with the exception of Aurier) and with us playing at home, we’ve got to win! If we don’t though, who is everyone going to blame then?

Just going to put this out there but I think the vast majority of us thinks Poch has played his best team (with the exception of Aurier) and with us playing at home, we’ve got to win! If we don’t though, who is everyone going to blame then?
Maybe a bridge to be crossed should we come to it?

That midfield and attack is the best we can put out right now so pleased for that.

Not liking Aurier for Foyth but I'm glad to see Dier is given another run at centre back. Here's hoping he can make that position his own again.

genuinely surprised and delighted with the line up, Aurier not so sure but Foyth has had a mare with injuries I suppose and Rose out for Davies I am fine with too.
Wanna see Dier take this chance now at CB as well.
3-1

Back
Top Bottom