Tottenham vs United – Wednesday 31st Jan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Win, because we have to. We need to get our shit together and start producing the results along side the good performances this team is capable of. Otherwise, the season will start to unravel quickly. With big games fast approaching Utd Is a good place to start from. COYS.

"More so at Old Trafford and during the Ferguson era..."

tenor.gif

I think it will be a boring 1-0 to Spurs. United stifling game will almost work and Erikson will score an 89th minute free kick!!!

Missed the Everton match, only saw the Wimbledon match on dodgy telescope camera and therefore not seen them win for some time. MU will set out not to lose as they are ahead on points. Will need to be at our best and not sure who. Is going to be 100% fit. Will be no more than the odd goal in it and just hope we get it.

Who do Spurs fans rate more at the moment? Son or Alli?
Why does it always have to be a choice between this or that? You saw the impact both had on the game when they come on on Sat, total transformation but achieved when both were playing. I get the question and I'm not having a personal pop at you fella, but online polls, TV and Media debates are aimed always at either or, when it's a team sport, with players playing in different positions and performing different tasks within a system it's a futile exercise to make these comparisons. There will always be debates comparing different CF's and goalkeepers of different clubs etc but even then, ultimately so what, they play in different teams too.

Appreciate I'm being a Buzzkilington, sorry.

Perish the thought of what United might do to us.

For me they are the best team in the lesgue at present.

We will have to be as good as we we were bad yesterday to have any chance whatsoever.

A really hard task for us and Pochettino will need to get his team and tactics right or else.

Again, it's so obvious that you are a huge fan of Man Utd. They are the Leicester of this season: Racking up far more points than they deserve, being fortunate as fuck. Against Burnley, Burnley created more than them. Not untypical for United's season. When they beat Woolwich 3–1, Woolwich had 33 shots against United's 8. Theyʼve been lucky as fuck.

Back
Top Bottom