Tottenham vs United – Wednesday 31st Jan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Along with Woolwich, they are the 2 worst teams among big six, how they are 2nd only God knows.

Not a single reason why we shouldn't win this, even without Toby and Eriksen we are much better than them, so any thing other than a comfortable win I'll be disappointed.

Win this comfortably and send message and strike fear to Woolwich, dippers and juve.

4-1 Kane×3, Son

-----------------------Lloris----------------------
Trippier---Sanchez---Vertonghen---rose
---------------Wanyama-----Dembele---------
-------Eriksen---------Alli--------------Son-----
--------------------------Kane--------------------

Great news re rose. Trippier vs pace is a catastrophe as we saw at the ethihad....’

Nervous! Liverpool on Sunday too

Trippier is not suited to these games. I was really hoping it’d be rose and Aurier for Liverpool in particular

:pochfacepalm:

Without doubt the hardest game so far this season.

Win it and it would represent something seriously significant I feel but I expect a loss because in my opinion United with Sanchez are nearly like what United were with Rooney a few years ago.

We would need to play better than we have appeared capable this season to win and to get performances from all our attacking players to prevail.

The time for Son to show he can against the top teams, for Alli to remind us of the talent and for Eriksen to be his impish best.

Fuck it, play KWP at RB and Rose at LB. At least he's quick and has the talent to cause problems going the other way. I don't care if he was meh at LB on a rugby pitch, it isn't his natural position. Trippier against these is terrifying

Back
Top Bottom