Tottenham Vs Wolfsberger 24th Feb 17:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I see no reason to play Son, Bale, Toby or Lloris.

If we can't maintain a 4-1 lead against the 6th place team in Austria with the likes of Vinicius, Tanganga, Lamela and Hart then we are in worst trouble that even I thought and Jose is purposely tanking our season.

I think we should go with something like:

Hart
Doherty-Tanganga-Dier-Davies
Winks-Sissoko
Lamela-Dele-Moura
Vinicius

Then we can have a completely new starting 11 on the weekend. I would even be fine having Cirkin in there instead of Davies.

I see every reason to play Son or Kane or both.

Neither deserve to be rested.

I might be wrong but I think Dele and PEH are both on 2 yellows and 3 yellows means suspension for 1st leg of round of 16 (assuming we go through)

Both with 2 yellows - Hojbjerg should be nowhere near the starting line up for this one, Dele might need to be careful and subbed at 45 minutes provided he doesn't get another one as think we want to rest the other players ? Or we rest Dele to play him in PL v Burnley

♪♪Oh what a night, watching Tottenham on a Wednesday night
You play Thursday because...that's actually the night we would be playing but since both teams are located in London and seeded our match was moved and...your fucking shite
What a feeling, what a night♪♪

This might sound odd but i want to see the back 4 that we need for the next few games start this, so they can actually start building some kind of partnership. Its a Weds game at home, theyve got till Sunday this time round to recover.

Aurier - Alderweireld - Rodon - Reguilon
Think I said the same in an earlier post. It’s not as if we have too many games now. Would be good to build up some understanding. They can be subbed off any way and it’s not as if any of these have played many games recently.

I want Mourinho to just play the B team
Please give the first teamers a rest which they clearly need.

I really hope Mourinho doesn't bring on Kane/Son etc.. unless we are actually losing and we actually need them. If we're not playing well it doesn't matter only the result matters. Hopefully he'll bring on the youngsters and not first teamers.

--------------------Hart---------------------
Doherty---Rodon----Tanganga----Davies
----------------Winks---Sissoko-----------
-----Lamela--------Dele-------Bergwijn--
---------------------Vinicius---------------

--------------------Hart---------------------
Doherty---Rodon----Tanganga----Davies
----------------Winks---Sissoko-----------
-----Lamela--------Dele-------Bergwijn--
---------------------Vinicius---------------
So I agree with this lineup apart from I'd start Moura over one of Bergwijn/Lamela

Also the CB's , Rodon can't play in this competition and I doubt Tanganga gets a start at RB so I'd go.

Alderwerield (who he confirmed would start) and Dier (which means he cant start in the Premier league on Sunday :) )

I want Mourinho to just play the B team
Please give the first teamers a rest which they clearly need.

I really hope Mourinho doesn't bring on Kane/Son etc.. unless we are actually losing and we actually need them. If we're not playing well it doesn't matter only the result matters. Hopefully he'll bring on the youngsters and not first teamers.

Fuck that. They don't deserve a rest. Get them to play themselves back into form!

I would like to see Bale start though.

MUST WIN
MUST DRAW

MUST NOT BLOW A 3-GOAL LEAD!

There, simple. no pressure.... go enjoy yourselves lads.

Happy matchday everyone!

Back
Top Bottom