Tottenham Vs Wolfsberger 24th Feb 17:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I want Mourinho to just play the B team
Please give the first teamers a rest which they clearly need.

I really hope Mourinho doesn't bring on Kane/Son etc.. unless we are actually losing and we actually need them. If we're not playing well it doesn't matter only the result matters. Hopefully he'll bring on the youngsters and not first teamers.
I agree that we should play the 'B' team, not to give the 'stars' a rest, but to avoid injuries. The last thing we need is Kane, Son or Sanchez to be crocked in this game.

Sanchez was my idea of a joke :)

I don't want to see anyone who is starting Sunday , start here

Sure have them on the bench just in case but also don't bring them on unless we are actually losing

I'd assume the Sunday lineup should be something like this

Lloris
Aurier - - Reguilon
Hojbjerg Ndombele
Bale Lamela Son
Kane

the CB's could be anyone at this point , so I don't even know who to start at CB , actually anyone but Eric Dier.

wolf howling GIF
burger lol GIF by Robbie Cobb

Hart
Aurier tanganga davies cirkin
Sisokko white
Lamela Dele Bergwijn
Vinicius
Mix it up a bit and give a few youngsters a chance I think.

Davies will be captain that's confirmed
Alderweireld will also be starting thats confirmed

So far we know the lineup will be

Hart
? Alderweireld ? Davies
? ?
? ? ?
?

Part of me wants us to lose tonight. Not lose enough to go out, but lose a small margin, so we still go through, but Jose Mourinho getting the chop would be inevitable. Horrible to feel like this, but If it’s the only way we rid of him, I’ll 100% take it. Thrashing a bunch of European farmers tonight means nothing.

Part of me wants us to lose tonight. Not lose enough to go out, but lose a small margin, so we still go through, but Jose Mourinho getting the chop would be inevitable. Horrible to feel like this, but If it’s the only way we rid of him, I’ll 100% take it. Thrashing a bunch of European farmers tonight means nothing.
I think we'll know Jose's future in the next 3 PL games

Burnley,Fulham and Palace

If he isn't getting 9/9 then I think he's in real danger.

Back
Top Bottom