Tottenham vs Woolwich when are they going to play this match.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There are only 3 possible midweek dates left that it can be played on:

12/13th April, 10/11th May or 18/19th May.

I hope it's in May, preferably the last midweek before the final game of the season.
A heaving and intimidating Spurs stadium, on an early summers evening, with 4th place still up for grabs.
Bring it on!

Saturday 7th May

Woolwich v Leeds United
Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur

Sunday 15th May

Newcastle United v Woolwich
Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley

Sunday 22nd May

Woolwich v Everton
Norwich City v Tottenham Hotspur

Assuming that we care (I don't, but Sky, BT, the PL and UEFA probably do), the only spare midweeks between now and the end of the season without CL matches are 20 April, 11 May and 18 May.

I can't see it being the earlier one and unless there's a very good reason (e.g. police objection or major clash with something else) I'd put money on 18 May.
Chelsea play Arse on April 20.
We played BHA and Arse played Liverpool on March 16 which was an ECL date.
No reason why we can't play Arse on April 27 which is a free date for both clubs.

I think Sky are still keeping their powder dry until we manage to catch up with them, on points at least...
If GD is the deciding factor, it will make the perfect backdrop for the TV narrative (remember 1989 v Liverpool: League title decider... ALL Liverpool had to do was NOT lose by 2 clear goals to those Cunts..) One broken TV later.....

we won't decide when the game gets played, and nor will the PL...

But as and when Sky decide it DOES get played, we need to be fucking on it...
.remember, this is the game they BOTTLED a few months ago due to 'COVID', when we were going well, and they weren't!

WRONGS NEED TO BE RIGHTED!!

Chelsea play Arse on April 20.
We played BHA and Arse played Liverpool on March 16 which was an ECL date.
No reason why we can't play Arse on April 27 which is a free date for both clubs.
Yes, there were matches on CL dates in the earlier rounds, but I'd be very surprised if the powers that be allowed it to be played on a SF night. The two May dates look most likely to me, probably the later one.

Whenever it suits Woolwich,.
When all their players are fit
When they have had more than a weeks rest
When any suspensions have expired
When we have several injuries
When we have played 3 other games that week
When Michale Oliver is available and his mum is on VAR,

Breaking news: The London derby between Chelsea and Tottenham in the WSL on Wednesday has been called off after a Covid-19 outbreak at Spurs.

If this spreads to the men and our whole squad get it we’ll be forced to play it next week.

There are only 3 possible midweek dates left that it can be played on:

12/13th April, 10/11th May or 18/19th May.

I hope it's in May, preferably the last midweek before the final game of the season.
A heaving and intimidating Spurs stadium, on an early summers evening, with 4th place still up for grabs.
Bring it on!

Saturday 7th May

Woolwich v Leeds United
Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur

Sunday 15th May

Newcastle United v Woolwich
Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley

Sunday 22nd May

Woolwich v Everton
Norwich City v Tottenham Hotspur

I think it will be the 10/11 may. Seems a few games might get rearranged for then

Whenever it's played, I'm hoping for at least 5 of their best players to be unavailable, then we serve them justice. Cheating frauds.

The Premier league formula for when we play Woolwich will be when they're 100 percent full strength and Son and Kane have injuries.

They'd sort out a date within a day of that happened.

Whenever it's played, I'm hoping for at least 5 of their best players to be unavailable, then we serve them justice. Cheating frauds.
At the very least..... The players who were suspended and unavailable to play due to AFCON or bookings etc, should no way be allowed to play in this fixture otherwise its just blatantly giving Woolwich an advantage over every other club.

I think Sky are still keeping their powder dry until we manage to catch up with them, on points at least...
If GD is the deciding factor, it will make the perfect backdrop for the TV narrative (remember 1989 v Liverpool: League title decider... ALL Liverpool had to do was NOT lose by 2 clear goals to those Cunts..) One broken TV later.....

we won't decide when the game gets played, and nor will the PL...

But as and when Sky decide it DOES get played, we need to be fucking on it...
.remember, this is the game they BOTTLED a few months ago due to 'COVID', when we were going well, and they weren't!

WRONGS NEED TO BE RIGHTED!!
I want you to do the pre match team talk.

At the very least..... The players who were suspended and unavailable to play due to AFCON or bookings etc, should no way be allowed to play in this fixture otherwise its just blatantly giving Woolwich an advantage over every other club.
I want xhaka to play for them though.

Want him to get the zouma treatment x100.

Then watch him cry off the pitch. I can't stand him.

Back
Top Bottom